• Total voters

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
If they're bitching about thread content, is it a far stretch to think that type of moderation is next?
Yeah. It's a huge fucking stretch. @Laufen said it was his thoughts & asked for others. No threats, no punishment, no points. Nobody talking about moderation. We all value this site & want it to grow. For that to happen, there are certain realities of the internet that have to be faced. But nobody is going to ban anyone for staying in a single thread. That person just won't be as much a part of the community.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Don't make me do math in the morning... I'm a Marine...it's best if I don't attempt math at all.

I was doing captain upgrade training on a guy this week. He figured up the needed fuel in his head and was off by about 1200lbs of fuel. That’s about 45 minutes of time aloft. Yep, fucking marines and math,...

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Yeah. It's a huge fucking stretch. @Laufen said it was his thoughts & asked for others. No threats, no punishment, no points. Nobody talking about moderation. We all value this site & want it to grow. For that to happen, there are certain realities of the internet that have to be faced. But nobody is going to ban anyone for staying in a single thread. That person just won't be as much a part of the community.

:thumb:

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Too ugly for me but 499

It's out of stock...
That reminds me, I found some 7.62x39 ammo I need to list for sale.

Slacker1972

Tracker
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 6, 2015
Franklin, Ga
Zip code
Aloha Fellas!

To any of you newer to SET folks that I have not formally welcomed...welcome! I truly mean that. Welcome to the community. I can only speak for myself, but I sure don't consider any of the ODT/Former ODT folks to be "new" or junior members in any way. You're all OG to me.

This thread has been fantastic, and a wealth of information. One way to help this extraordinary brain trust to be better utilized by members here, and potential members that read up on the forums occasionally is to start new topic specific threads in other areas to make sure your knowledge and expertise can be utilized by the most folks possible. It is also instrumental in attracting new members and that will absolutely make the community stronger, just as your participation has.

Again, I sure appreciate the content and ideas, but a lot is lost simply because of the volume of posts.

Anyway, one assholes opinion so take it for what it's worth. I'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions.

@dougiemac @Hoss @Red Dawn @dial1911 @SouthernSlammed @lesptr @erkinator @Hayata
You are an asshole Laufen LOL but you are right.
I have learned a ton on this thread but you cannot find anything if you want to look it up for a reference.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
You are an asshole Laufen LOL but you are right.
I have learned a ton on this thread but you cannot find anything if you want to look it up for a reference.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Yeah, I'm not saying to not post it here, just that if there is some great content create a thread in addition to posting it in here. I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade.