KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Three outta five ain't bad I guess. ;)
old School in force sucked I tried out the APLc and used it on a Canik TP9 sf elite for straight up 5000+ rounds never had a problem. Still use it on there to this day no problems.

I got the WMLX to use for the IR flood, but then got an Ir designator with an adjustable illuminator so i figured I’d try it as a white light. Had it on an SBR 5.56 for about a year now? No issues either use the rifle a lot and am not gentle.

I remember the original APL paddles would work themselves loose and fall off the light during a strings of fire. I trashed that back in the day. Haven’t had that problem with the APLc

@Bigigloopt2 and I were talking last night at the shop blasting lights out in the dark rain to compare and got to talking and he mentioned how the gen 1 APLC rail clamp used to be a separate piece from the body and crack often. I believe he even sent 2 back then said F it. we both have the Gen 2 APLC now and the clamp is a part of the body and it’s new polymer. Neither have had the issue. Battery compartments don’t disengage everything dandy thus far.

I’m not an inforce fan boy by any means, but figured I’d give em an honest try when they were a viable option for an actual need I had at the time and IM actually a little shocked at how well my two units have worked. Decent light and throw from the WMLX but obviously the APLC neutered from other larger lights but serves any purpose I may have for close acquisition or post-shooting illumination.

if I had to rank my favorite lights right now from my personal use it’d probably be

surefire/mod light
Streamlight
Inforce
Cloud defense OWL

I’ve been in a weapon light buying kinda mood lately

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
old School in force sucked I tried out the APLc and used it in a Canik TP9 sf elite for straight up 5000+ rounds never had a problem. Still use it on there to this day still no problems.

I got the WMLX to use for the IR flood, but then got an Ir designator with an adjustable illuminator so i figured I’d try it as a white light. Had it on an SBR 5.56 for about a year now? No issues either use the rifles a lot and am not gentle.

I remember the original APL paddles would work themselves loose and fall off the light during a string of fire even. I trashed that back in the day. Haven’t had that problem with the APLc

@Bigigloopt2 and I were talking last night at the shop blasting lights out in the dark rain to compare and got to talking and he mentioned how the gen 1 APLC rail clamp used to be a separate piece from the boy and crack often. I believe he even sent 2 back then said F it. we both have the Gen 2 APLC now and the clamp is a part of the body and it’s new polymer. Neither have had the issue. Battery compartments don’t disengage everything dandy thus far.

I’m not an inforce fan boy by any means, but figured I’d give em an honest try when they were a viable option for an actual need I had at the time and IM actually a little shocked at how well my two units have worked. Decent light and throw from the WMLX but obviously the APLC neutered from other larger lights but serves any purpose I may have for close acquisition or post-shooting illumination.

if I had to rank my favorite lights right now from my personal use it’d probably be

surefire/mod light
Streamlight
Inforce
Cloud defense OWL

I’ve been in a weapon light buying kinda mood lately

Praise be to weapon light gun shop jesus