Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I'm the same way. Ain't worth it. I left my pistol in the glove box one day and almost shit myself when I realized after I got home. Now they have cyber and the nsa here so I'm super careful now.

It sucks and it ain't right by any means. I wholeheartedly disagree with it but getting caught would be hell.

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
The knife on post is only a problem if they stop your vehicle and search it. Because they won't search your person until you're out of the vehicle. But a random stop (which I've been subjected to) will get you out of the vehicle. One other person I know was stopped for speeding and he had allergy pills in his center console in a zip lock bag, that was enough probable cause to get him out of the vehicle and arrest him for his pocket knife.

I hate it, but it's one of the laws we agree with with when we take the job.

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I've been the first person on the scene of an accident so I like to carry a survival knife with a glass breaker in my vehicle but I have to remember to take it out on Sunday night. I absolutely hate it.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
The knife on post is only a problem if they stop your vehicle and search it. Because they won't search your person until you're out of the vehicle. But a random stop (which I've been subjected to) will get you out of the vehicle. One other person I know was stopped for speeding and he had allergy pills in his center console in a zip lock bag, that was enough probable cause to get him out of the vehicle and arrest him for his pocket knife.

You are making me want to go measure my knife now.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code

I just measured. 3 inches exactly for the blade. Spyderco knew what they were doing.