Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I guess that's why you mask it all with Bloody Mary mix. I've always thought Corona tasted like body odor in a bottle. I'm not sure how people like that. People put a lime in it because it tastes like armpit sweat and skunk.

I will be the first to admit that it's an acquired taste. I got hooked when I started drinking Margaronas. Then I started actually having cravings for Mexican beer. If I'm drinking it straight, Pacifico and Victoria are better than Corona. I really like Modelo too. But they have a lot of carbs which is bad for me so that's why I go to Corona Premium because none of the others have a light carb version...

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Man, Okuma should make you a Mod. You've always had a level head and good judgement, you've always been very fair in your assessment. But then again, that's a non-paying job I probably wouldn't wish on my worst enemy, so there is that. But you'd be good at it. I guess that's a long-winded compliment lol...
A good mod should ban people for being too damn boring and uptight. "You, You're no fun. I'll let you back in in a week. Try to find a personality while you're gone."

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
A good mod should ban people for being too damn boring and uptight. "You, You're no fun. I'll let you back in in a week. Try to find a personality while you're gone."

It takes awhile for some. For the first several years I only hit the classifieds. Then I branched out into the forums and that's when the real trouble started. You gotta realize that finding your personality is what brought a lot of people here. ODT ain't ready for that and most likely never will...

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
It takes awhile for some. For the first several years I only hit the classifieds. Then I branched out into the forums and that's when the real trouble started. You gotta realize that finding your personality is what brought a lot of people here. ODT ain't ready for that and most likely never will...
So true!

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
All this talk of beer, tacos, and margaritas and I’m on my way to work.
They’re paying triple overtime to airline me to LGA to do an island run in the morning.

LGA?

I've found that the best food is when I'm out of town. Local food here is nothing compared to out of state especially. Little Rock Arkansas comes to mind.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Well, most of us don't own our own business. Hell, the DoD won't even let me have a knife on base that has a blade longer than 3"
That was the best part of owning our own business. I could follow Grunk's Rules:

1. You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning
2. You're not drinking alone if your dog is with you

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
Everyone does, but he has a hard on for me for some reason. I probably said something that hurt his feelings and he just can't let it go.

He banned for a week for having this as my avatar. View attachment 60877

He banned me for posting this in the inappropriate meme thread View attachment 60878

And just a few weeks ago he

banned me for posting this in a thread where everyone was dog piling on Chatsworth. Said it was a public call out despite the fact Chatsworth agreed with the meme, liked it and took no offense. Then Okuma said it wasn't a call out but it was offensive to another member (Chatsworth). View attachment 60879

He's not one of the good ones, he just picks favorites. At least Dankatl is a bitch to everyone, I got more respect for that.

Those Fudds get really angry when you point out facts. Their precious Republicans aren’t who they say they are.
Reminds me of when you have that one friend who’s chick is always screwing other dudes but he’s in denial. Yeah that’s how it is on ODT