Pre ban WASR LOLOLOL

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Everyone does, but he has a hard on for me for some reason. I probably said something that hurt his feelings and he just can't let it go.

He banned for a week for having this as my avatar. View attachment 60877

He banned me for posting this in the inappropriate meme thread View attachment 60878

And just a few weeks ago he

banned me for posting this in a thread where everyone was dog piling on Chatsworth. Said it was a public call out despite the fact Chatsworth agreed with the meme, liked it and took no offense. Then Okuma said it wasn't a call out but it was offensive to another member (Chatsworth). View attachment 60879

He's not one of the good ones, he just picks favorites. At least Dankatl is a bitch to everyone, I got more respect for that.
Nah, fuck him too

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Everyone does, but he has a hard on for me for some reason. I probably said something that hurt his feelings and he just can't let it go.

He banned for a week for having this as my avatar. View attachment 60877

He banned me for posting this in the inappropriate meme thread View attachment 60878

And just a few weeks ago he

banned me for posting this in a thread where everyone was dog piling on Chatsworth. Said it was a public call out despite the fact Chatsworth agreed with the meme, liked it and took no offense. Then Okuma said it wasn't a call out but it was offensive to another member (Chatsworth). View attachment 60879

He's not one of the good ones, he just picks favorites. At least Dankatl is a bitch to everyone, I got more respect for that.

That shit was funny as hell I think the first day we came over here DanK was stalking/hassling @Peanut Butter