3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Awww dammit!

I remember on one Black Friday I bought an lpk with a RRA 2 stage trigger. It arrived and it was just the trigger. I went back and looked at the ad, and the lpk wasn't included. Not sure how I mixed that up but believe me I understand the disappointment.
One time I bought an AKM and it was a pile of shit. I went back to the web site and looked at the ad, and it was definitely PSA. Not sure how I mixed that up but believe me I understand the disappointment.

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
I was arrested by MPs and chained to a picnic table by an E3 (as an E6) for carrying a CZ75 on post

first sergeant came and got me out
I got locked in a conex in El Sal (where it's 100 fucking degrees with 100% humidity every day) for a few hours for an on the spot correction I made on heavy handed ass hole local in downtown San Salvador. MP talked all ugly to me and snatched my dog tags off my neck and confiscated my ID card,like I was a PW! My Commander ( A salty Bastard who had been a private, sergeant, warrant and commissioned man in the course of his career) came down and sprung me and threatened to whip the entire garrisons ass on our way out the door. He threatened me worse when we got back to the embassy house, lol. He was the best CO I ever had in my career!

AND now I'm a "Supporter"......Somebody did me a solid.....and I appreciate it, I truly do.

I just payed it forward........felt good too.

Last edited: