Faktory 47

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
They've had both pistols and rifles in 7.62x39 in the last few months. Never more than one at a time.

The people in that shop are morons. The kid called a Zastava an Arisaka and they couldn't identify an RFB the other day.
That’s when you get them good deals

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
You need to check out all the songs that Johnny Paycheck wrote. Seems like a quarter of the big hits in the early 70s came from him, yet most folks don't know it.

I listened to an interview with George Jones a while back and the interviewer was asking about the "old" Jones music versus his signature style - the Possum said "Johnny Paycheck taught me how to phrase, and shaped my style."

There used to be some real talent back in the day, now they're rappin' and clappin' and have gone far astray...
Paycheck is definitely another of the greats. It's stunning how many incredible talents were around at the same time back then. We didn't know at the time how lucky we were and how rare times like that are.

noclevername

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
usa
Yep. My dad smoked when we were little. Said the hardest thing he’s every done is quit.

nicotine fucks with your head. Wish I’d never started.

For those pondering starting, my First experience with nicotine was grizzly mint (the blue can) and since then I have spent approximately $18,250 on nicotine products. That’s around $5/day for 10 years.

smoked, dipped, vaped. It all sucks and fucks with your head. Don’t start and if you’ve got kids show them this post and have them call me so I can tell em how stupid and expensive it.

such a fucking waste of money. That’s three solid NODs setups, 9 ACES, or 18 good ARs
Smoked for 40 years quit 10 years ago . Like @KhyberPass said make up your mind pray and just do it!!!! Just had a CT scan of my lungs was scared to hear results but came back all clear.......

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
That’s when you get them good deals

Before the advent of the internet extreme(where 75yr old collectors know how to look shit up), I preyed like a shark on new newly opened gun shops. Around the end of the Clinton ban they started popping up all over Wilmington. Fresh out of the service jarheads with names like Brothers In Arms or some gay shit like that. Didn't care about salty old Colts but they "LUvEd tHa nUU PsAaaa!"

Those were good days....