Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Howard Law

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Well I had to wake her up to make sure she got the payment that I've been waiting on for 2 days, 2 days of back and forth bullshit with this mother fucker and he shorted the payment $25 bc I guess he doesn't want to pay the tax even though I gave him the total. In the meantime I have all this shit to mail and I've been waiting on him. So IF I mail his shit, I have to make a 2nd 10 mile round trip to the Post Office. There are other closer Post Offices that I refuse to use. Edit: 10 miles. Sure seems like longer! View attachment 132898
In YOUR car, driving anywhere should be a pleasure, not a chore.

And if the mofo breaks the deal he should face the wheel!!

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
What the hell is this haha I’m intrigued. No tobacco View attachment 133012
It’s just a nic salt. produces no saliva so no need to spit. Highly addictive. I love and respect and think the world of my partner thst moved away a few months ago….worst thing he ever did was get me hooked on these one night we ran calls and never went to sleep. Be careful

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
It’s just a nic salt. produces no saliva so no need to spit. Highly addictive. I love and respect and think the world of my partner thst moved away a few months ago….worst thing he ever did was get me hooked on these one night we ran calls and never went to sleep. Be careful
They must be strong. I’m saving them for tonight when I do my nightly Skyrim play date. Yeah I’m a fagboy I know