Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
If you boys are into this kind of music, look into Billy Joe Shaver. He wrote many of Waylon's songs. Also Guy Clark. Sometimes known as the 5th Highwayman because they covered so many of his songs.

You need to check out all the songs that Johnny Paycheck wrote. Seems like a quarter of the big hits in the early 70s came from him, yet most folks don't know it.

I listened to an interview with George Jones a while back and the interviewer was asking about the "old" Jones music versus his signature style - the Possum said "Johnny Paycheck taught me how to phrase, and shaped my style."

There used to be some real talent back in the day, now they're rappin' and clappin' and have gone far astray...

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
They've had both pistols and rifles in 7.62x39 in the last few months. Never more than one at a time.

The people in that shop are morons. The kid called a Zastava an Arisaka and they couldn't identify an RFB the other day.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Yeah at first. But soon you’ll be tossing in 3 6mg to feel anything. That shit built up my tolerance to insane levels.

rouge pouches have 20 in the can (15 for ZYN) for the same price but will still build up tolerance fast. Stay away from it.

My advice (like it’s worth a damn) is to leave that shit alone.

sources: 10 year nicotine addiction
Source: 8 year nicotine addiction...

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
In NC like 6 or 7 years ago I had a breakdown and wanted to quit smoking so bad. I went on a 2 mile walk, prayed the whole time about it, and threw the last pack of smokes I ever touched into the woods.

i still use zyn, but I did not want to smoke. Haven’t smoked once since then. Made a promise to God
Good on you man. I gotta get off these things

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Yep. My dad smoked when we were little. Said the hardest thing he’s every done is quit.

nicotine fucks with your head. Wish I’d never started.

For those pondering starting, my First experience with nicotine was grizzly mint (the blue can) and since then I have spent approximately $18,250 on nicotine products. That’s around $5/day for 10 years.

smoked, dipped, vaped. It all sucks and fucks with your head. Don’t start and if you’ve got kids show them this post and have them call me so I can tell em how stupid and expensive it.

such a fucking waste of money. That’s three solid NODs setups, 9 ACES, or 18 good ARs
Yes it all sucks and it’s fucking expensive. It’s gone up in price too since we were kids