Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
No irons without pulling designator and optic? Designator isn’t on a QD mount either so what happens if the optic fails?
Rule of thumb is 2 Aiming devices is standard on fighting rifles.

red dot and irons
Irons and laser
LPVO and red dot

no need to stack three

if optic fails use designators visible aiming laser until you can get a chance to pull it off and clear irons if you preferred them. The Vis-Aim laser is sufficient for an emergency situation like that

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
@2Glocks is lying. It’s amazing
20 year nicotine addiction
Damn hard to argue with double the experience.

was laughing lately with someone about running cross country in high school. Used to run a 17:30 minute 5k which is 5:38/mile then go roll our own American spirit smokes by hand

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Yeah at first. But soon you’ll be tossing in 3 6mg to feel anything. That shit built up my tolerance to insane levels.

rouge pouches have 20 in the can (15 for ZYN) for the same price but will still build up tolerance fast. Stay away from it.

My advice (like it’s worth a damn) is to leave that shit alone.

sources: 10 year nicotine addiction

That shit is Screaming Bitch.

I had a couple smokes the past few days after quitting for a week post surgery.

You never stop wanting nicotine. But you can keep saying no. You must realize that the "want" never quits.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Damn hard to argue with double the experience.

was laughing lately with someone about running cross country in high school. Used to run a 17:30 minute 5k which is 5:38/mile then go roll our own American spirit smokes by hand
Me too man. Ran every weekday in the army, no less than 2 but usually 5-6 miles. Smoked the whole time, Newport’s, 75% of us did

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Rule of thumb is 2 Aiming devices is standard on fighting rifles.

red dot and irons
Irons and laser
LPVO and red dot

no need to stack three

if optic fails use designators visible aiming laser until you can get a chance to pull it off and clear irons if you preferred them. The Vis-Aim laser is sufficient for an emergency situation like that
Fuck yeah. Need to hit up firing line with you to peruse designator and nod options l

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
In NC like 6 or 7 years ago I had a breakdown and wanted to quit smoking so bad. I went on a 2 mile walk, prayed the whole time about it, and threw the last pack of smokes I ever touched into the woods.

i still use zyn, but I did not want to smoke. Haven’t smoked once since then. Made a promise to God

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
That shit is Screaming Bitch.

I had a couple smokes the past few days after quitting for a week post surgery.

You never stop wanting nicotine. But you can keep saying no. You must realize that the "want" never quits.
Yep. My dad smoked when we were little. Said the hardest thing he’s every done is quit.

nicotine fucks with your head. Wish I’d never started.

For those pondering starting, my First experience with nicotine was grizzly mint (the blue can) and since then I have spent approximately $18,250 on nicotine products. That’s around $5/day for 10 years.

smoked, dipped, vaped. It all sucks and fucks with your head. Don’t start and if you’ve got kids show them this post and have them call me so I can tell em how stupid and expensive it.

such a fucking waste of money. That’s three solid NODs setups, 9 ACES, or 18 good ARs

Last edited:

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
In NC like 6 or 7 years ago I had a breakdown and wanted to quit smoking so bad. I went on a 2 mile walk, prayed the whole time about it, and threw the last pack of smokes I ever touched into the woods.

i still use zyn, but I did not want to smoke. Haven’t smoked once since then. Made a promise to God
5D2EBF49-D00D-47A8-B848-2209B11E7AC4.gif

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Yep. My dad smoked when we were little. Said the hardest thing he’s every done is quit.

nicotine fucks with your head. Wish I’d never started.

For those pondering starting, my First experience with nicotinewas grizzly mint (the blue can) and since then I have spent approximately $18,250 on nicotine products. That’s around $5/day for 10 years.

smoked, dipped, vaped. It all sucks and fucks with your head. Don’t start and if you’ve got kids show them this post and have them call me so I can tell em how stupid and expensive it.

such a fucking waste of money. That’s three solid NODs setups, 9 ACES, or 18 good ARs
I probably won’t be able to change their mind but you’ll have the peace of mind knowing some dumbass who doesn’t know but cares about em tried (I’m the dumbass).

fuck nicotine.

also fuck refined sugar keep that shit away from your children.

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA

I spend about 700 bucks a month on cigarettes.....Holy shit

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
If you boys are into this kind of music, look into Billy Joe Shaver. He wrote many of Waylon's songs. Also Guy Clark. Sometimes known as the 5th Highwayman because they covered so many of his songs.
Have heard both of those names. Wish I couldve see that era or concerts in person but the shaky YouTube videos will have to do