GA Firing Line

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Bro I did not know he wrote this song either! If I had a buck for every time I listened to this by the highwaymen I’d be retired!

do you like bluegrass?
Oh yeah. Suz & I listen to lots of different music in the house all the time. Hardly ever watch TV or anything. Just read & stream music.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Oh yeah. Suz & I listen to lots of different music in the house all the time. Hardly ever watch TV or anything. Just read & stream music.
That’s the way to be! I will check and see if there are any bluegrass events down near you this fall and if so I’ll come pick ya up and we’ll listen till our ears fall off (or we run outta whiskey). Either way I’ll get you back in one piece with another story in your belt!

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
I was looking for a gen 1 around 2 years ago and they were $1,650 new. Now that they are out of production if you want the gen 1 features sucking up the +350 to get a BNIB is worth it IMO. The fixed irons that are gen 1 only are worth that too me personally because I am not super familiar with optics and am comfortable with irons.

YMMV but if you find a gen 1 ace in the caliber you want unfired for under $2k and don’t tell me about id be pissed.

I wouldn’t pay $2k for a gen 2 though

They're $1700 at the shop near me.