Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
“However, as it is written: “What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived”— the things God has prepared for those who love him— these are the things God has revealed to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God.”
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭2:9-10‬ ‭NIV‬‬

“Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade. This inheritance is kept in heaven for you, who through faith are shielded by God’s power until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time.”
‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭1:3-5‬ ‭NIV‬‬

I thought I'd send a message of love and hope to you all. Or rather God thinks I need a pick me up and talking about it helps.
What we see and hear everyday impacts our lives in a positive or negative way. I told my son just the other day How bright your light is dependent on you. If you fill it with negative it becomes dim if you fill it with positive it becomes bright. There’s a a tale of a Cherokee speaking to his grandson and this is what it says :
Tale of 2 Wolves

My dear one, the battle between two ‘wolves’ is inside us all. One is evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority and ego.

The other is good. It is: joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith.”

The grandson thought about it for a moment and then asked his grandfather: “Which wolf wins?”

The old Cherokee replied, “The one you feed.”

It may seem the evil in this world is strong .. people have become detached and fallen off the deep end per say. Trust in God and His plan. As a saved child of Godnyou are protected. Keep your faith in Him greater than the fear you may have now. He has promised a safe heaven with none of the problems we have in this world. Have a great weekend. Peace be with you all.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
“However, as it is written: “What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived”— the things God has prepared for those who love him— these are the things God has revealed to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God.”
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭2:9-10‬ ‭NIV‬‬

“Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade. This inheritance is kept in heaven for you, who through faith are shielded by God’s power until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time.”
‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭1:3-5‬ ‭NIV‬‬

I thought I'd send a message of love and hope to you all. Or rather God thinks I need a pick me up and talking about it helps.
What we see and hear everyday impacts our lives in a positive or negative way. I told my son just the other day How bright your light is dependent on you. If you fill it with negative it becomes dim if you fill it with positive it becomes bright. There’s a a tale of a Cherokee speaking to his grandson and this is what it says :
Tale of 2 Wolves

My dear one, the battle between two ‘wolves’ is inside us all. One is evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority and ego.

The other is good. It is: joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith.”

The grandson thought about it for a moment and then asked his grandfather: “Which wolf wins?”

The old Cherokee replied, “The one you feed.”

It may seem the evil in this world is strong .. people have become detached and fallen off the deep end per say. Trust in God and His plan. As a saved child of Godnyou are protected. Keep your faith in Him greater than the fear you may have now. He has promised a safe heaven with none of the problems we have in this world. Have a great weekend. Peace be with you all.
Thanks much, @Red Dawn. Things have been difficult for us this week & I have been getting pretty down. This was a much needed reminder for me.

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Thanks much, @Red Dawn. Things have been difficult for us this week & I have been getting pretty down. This was a much needed reminder for me.

Times are difficult for each of us my friend. He never said it would be easy and He always said I got your 6. Teamsters help get us through those valleys to remind us of peaceful times with Him.

Psalm 23:6
“Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: And I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.”

““Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God ; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.”
‭‭John‬ ‭14:1-3‬ ‭NIV‬‬

He loves us more than we can imagine ... yet He wants us to choose Him over this world. It’s getting harder for the young so i urge you to help them understand. We will get through this !

‭‭

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Yeah, I could've just looked at this one lol. You can use it for reference if you want, whenever you go to do it
View attachment 127476
Or I could send measurements etc. if you'd like
Yeah. I’m gonna see if the end of my full length has the shoulder and just match it. If it doesn’t, I’ll hit you up.

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Brownells cold blue is pretty decent. It's wipe on and buff, more or less.
I wonder if it’s any better than Birchwood Casey. I think I have some of that downstairs. But best I remember it wasn’t that great. Then again last time I used it I wasn’t near as patient.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
I fucking zone out so hard when y'all start showing pics of mags and mag pouches. That shit so boring. It's a piece of metal or plastic to hold rounds. They all do the exact same job the exact same way. Omg, yours has 2 ribs instead of 3, but costs 3x the price. Yawn. 30 rounds is 30 rounds.

My spirit animal...

I feel the same way when ppl post pics of Scorpions.

savage