American Revival Apparel Company

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
I have a full length on the way. 13 1/8” is the desired length. Gonna chop it and get my uncle to teach me to use his lathe. Then I guess I’ll try my hand at blueing the end. Also trying to figure out what to do about the top cover. Bubba was running rampant on this old girl. Gotta take that scope rail and either weld up the holes, put rivets in it, or just get a new cover.
Brownells cold blue is pretty decent. It's wipe on and buff, more or less.

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
I have a full length on the way. 13 1/8” is the desired length. Gonna chop it and get my uncle to teach me to use his lathe. Then I guess I’ll try my hand at blueing the end. Also trying to figure out what to do about the top cover. Bubba was running rampant on this old girl. Gotta take that scope rail and either weld up the holes, put rivets in it, or just get a new cover.
Get a new cover I'd say. Did you get that from @3clicks_Off ?? I unbubbaed it pretty far, but not 100%. Already had too much invested lolol

Reactions: Jstegman1 and 3x

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
I fucking zone out so hard when y'all start showing pics of mags and mag pouches. That shit so boring. It's a piece of metal or plastic to hold rounds. They all do the exact same job the exact same way. Omg, yours has 2 ribs instead of 3, but costs 3x the price. Yawn. 30 rounds is 30 rounds.
Ha! That reminded me of this:

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1