Mar 24, 2015

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Our two Mining branch warehouses are located in the Netherlands and Hong Kong depending on the models ordered, your order will be shipped from one of these two logistics centres.

Read news there

Отправлено с моего SM-G965F через Tapatalk
@Jake @AirOpsMgr @T_Max

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Yes, the Italian made stuff is temporary fun. Some people like them enough to justify the cost.
(not me)

I get where you guys are coming from... but I've had terrible luck with any older used automobile I've ever purchased. I'm willing to buy a used car with less than 10k. But that's about it... I like the Challenger because I had a 1972 at one point, and a 1973, 440 Road Runner...I'll admit the Road Runner was a matiance headache. But the newer cars are much less of a issue these days. I had a BMW, total piece of shit, worse than any Mopar I've ever owned. New GM products I've owned have been far and away, the worst I've ever owned.

So all that being said, I rather drive a car that I like, that will put a smile on my face... vs a car that is vanilla but reliable ( think Toyota)
I could buy a Toyota but, they offer no fun to drive, and BTW, I actually preferred my 2012 Nissan Frontier (the stripped )model the 2008 Tacoma fully loaded.

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
I get where you guys are coming from... but I've had terrible luck with any older used automobile I've ever purchased. I'm willing to buy a used car with less than 10k. But that's about it... I like the Challenger because I had a 1972 at one point, and a 1973, 440 Road Runner...I'll admit the Road Runner was a matiance headache. But the newer cars are much less of a issue these days. I had a BMW, total piece of shit, worse than any Mopar I've ever owned. New GM products I've owned have been far and away, the worst I've ever owned.

So all that being said, I rather drive a car that I like, that will put a smile on my face... vs a car that is vanilla but reliable ( think Toyota)
I could buy a Toyota but, they offer no fun to drive, and BTW, I actually preferred my 2012 Nissan Frontier (the stripped )model the 2008 Tacoma fully loaded.

Why even explain yourself? It's your money and your life, do what you want.