Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Fishing day ended when @2Glocks tried to pick up a snake with a fish in its mouth....I’ll let him tell the story.

lmaooo PB saw some activity on the other bank. We sprinted over there. Plain and simple if I see a snake tail without a rattle imma grab it.

it had a huge bass in its mouth so it couldn’t bite me. I thought it was a Water snake but you all can decide.

anyway I grab that sum gun by the tail to investigate further, it drops the fish and looks right at me ready to strike.

I’m dumb but I ain’t stupid so I drop it at that point.

Who’s got an ID?

5025A7F1-B651-45B7-93F5-7751CA994C2B.jpeg

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
Yes ***-***-722 3+3

Are you hitting at I should’ve texted you instead of saying something on the thread if I wasn’t calling you out? If so, my bad don’t take it personal. Glad you knew what you were buying, carry on. :yo:

Fuckin w/ya boo.

It didn't have any trademarks.... but they do sell at the shows, especially when you can price it at 80 bucks and just about double your money.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
lmaooo PB saw some activity on the other bank. We sprinted over there. Plain and simple if I see a snake tail without a rattle imma grab it.

it had a huge bass in its mouth so it couldn’t bite me. I thought it was a Water snake but you all can decide.

anyway I grab that sum gun by the tail to investigate further, it drops the fish and looks right at me ready to strike.

I’m dumb but I ain’t stupid so I drop it at that point.

Who’s got an ID?

View attachment 125344

Looks like corn snake markings