Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

American Revival Apparel Company

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
I get where you guys are coming from... but I've had terrible luck with any older used automobile I've ever purchased. I'm willing to buy a used car with less than 10k. But that's about it... I like the Challenger because I had a 1972 at one point, and a 1973, 440 Road Runner...I'll admit the Road Runner was a matiance headache. But the newer cars are much less of a issue these days. I had a BMW, total piece of shit, worse than any Mopar I've ever owned. New GM products I've owned have been far and away, the worst I've ever owned.

So all that being said, I rather drive a car that I like, that will put a smile on my face... vs a car that is vanilla but reliable ( think Toyota)
I could buy a Toyota but, they offer no fun to drive, and BTW, I actually preferred my 2012 Nissan Frontier (the stripped )model the 2008 Tacoma fully loaded.
Ultimately what you like matters most since you’re the one paying for it and you will be driving it.
I am a car guy but of course don’t have experience with all of them and also opinions and expectations are personal matters.
I’ll be vague and advise you get a specialty model of whatever you choose which are known to hold their value better than the regular ones.
So if you get a Challenger, get the SRT8 version.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
I get where you guys are coming from... but I've had terrible luck with any older used automobile I've ever purchased. I'm willing to buy a used car with less than 10k. But that's about it... I like the Challenger because I had a 1972 at one point, and a 1973, 440 Road Runner...I'll admit the Road Runner was a matiance headache. But the newer cars are much less of a issue these days. I had a BMW, total piece of shit, worse than any Mopar I've ever owned. New GM products I've owned have been far and away, the worst I've ever owned.

So all that being said, I rather drive a car that I like, that will put a smile on my face... vs a car that is vanilla but reliable ( think Toyota)
I could buy a Toyota but, they offer no fun to drive, and BTW, I actually preferred my 2012 Nissan Frontier (the stripped )model the 2008 Tacoma fully loaded.

I saw several Toyota Hilux’s with the Diesel engines in Cabo. Couldn’t get one to fit in the plane though.

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015

Honestly man, you should do whatever makes YOU happy, that's all that matters. I wanted another track day car for a while and ended up getting a screaming deal during the height of Covid on a Z06 Vette ... was it exactly what I wanted? Nope, ... am I complaining? Nope.

Do I still want something else? ... Yup

Would I do anything different at this point? ... Nope.

Would I still get a 1965 AC Cobra replica decently built with a stroker, Yup ... am I missing anything for now? Nope.

Just do you and whatever makes you happy, you've worked hard to get where you are in life, no one should judge that, if they do, F'em and move on. ;)

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Also, @Peanut Butter is an extremely good teacher, had me fly fishing half decently in about 2 hours. Caught my first ever fish on a fly rod under his guidance!

Baitcaster is dope as hell, only had a few birds nest and I knew what I did wrong every time.

ultralighter spinner was mad fun as always

10/10 day!

63C3D82F-332C-4C0B-97A2-A44AFDA65C93.jpeg

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Also, @Peanut Butter is an extremely good teacher, had me fly fishing half decently in about 2 hours. Caught my first ever fish on a fly rod under his guidance!

Baitcaster is dope as hell, only had a few birds nest and I knew what I did wrong every time.

ultralighter spinner was mad fun as always

10/10 day!

View attachment 125362
I need to teach you to shoot snakes next! My pleasure dude I’m glad you enjoyed yourself, welcome anytime. Enjoy that fly rod I expect cast to other side of pond next time!