Howard Law

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
"Just as good" means different things. Just as good in the jungles of Nam where your life relies on it and maintenance is often neglected? Nope.

For the average person needing an EDC knife for opening packages, cutting up boxes, slicing an apple and normal, everyday tasks? Sure, the Kershaw version of the Emerson will fill that need "just as well"...

Is a BMW S1000rr a faster, better bike than a 10 year old 600? On a large race track, yeah. On Wolf Pen Gap where it's all tight and twisty and your speed is limited and how much power you can put down is severely limited... The older 600 will keep up with ease, rider skill being equal...

I'd bet my life on any Cold Steel knive that I carry. I pretty much have only used Cold Steel knives since the mid 80's.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Sure man, THANKS!
Hell yeah! I talked to him on the phone. Nice guy outta Iowa. Said he also has firing pins and other parts if needed. He’s gunna send me his FFL’s info so I can send it on over to him.
Here’s his email in case anyone else comes across this and needs the hook up.

shit I’m on my work phone takin a poop, when I get back to the truck I’ll edit and copy email

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Depends if Ukraine decides to take back the eastern parts by force. If they would guarantee semi-autonomy and stop de-Russonization, conflict would stop.
Crimea will never be Ukranian. It was Russian since Peter the Great took it from the Ottoman empire. It was Ukranian for a grand total of 50 years, after Khruschev, a Ukranian, gifted it to Ukranian SSR and took it out of RSFSR. He had no authority to do so.
I was in Crimea in the 1980s. Ukranian was not spoken. Period. It was all Russian population.
New Ukranian govt decided to terminate Russsia's lease of the Naval base in Sevastopol (Russian base going back to Peter's time). It is the main Black Sea base. Secondary base used to be in Odessa, now Ukraine, and Russia had given up that one. Was not gonna happen.
I have family in both Ukraine and Russia, and Ukraine bluffed and lost.

Had good friends (retired couple) stuck in Kiev during the last Soros fermented Orange revolution. They barely escaped to Russia. Left literally everything behind. They were Ukranian death squads looking for Russians in Kiev.
I understand why Novo-Russia and Donbass are fighting.
I remember back in 2013 when I was in college I followed the whole Kiev’s civil unrest thing on YouTube religiously. It was very interesting watching a major city, a capital, go to complete anarchy. Not to mention the whole country. Went from throwing rocks to people taking sides and launching mortar rounds and RPG rockets at each other