Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Hi, I murdered 80 people, of that 20+ were children, while serving a firearms search warrant. I'm the new head of the BATFE. Look how proud I am of my work. Don't worry, our agency is here to keep you safe and protect the rights we think you should have.
May be an image of 1 person, standing and outdoors

View attachment 123518

Is that the Dick Farmer, for real? And he is really holding that picture? If so he is a real fucking piece of shit.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Yes.
It's photoshopped, but the picture of him posing in front of Waco's smoldering remains and bodies is real, I believe.
Yes.
I'm still trying to confirm the pic of him in front of the Waco bodies. I have confirmed that he did several interviews claiming that the Branch Davidians used .50 BMG rifles to shoot down Texas National Guard helos & that proves the force used at Waco was justified & is evidence that .50 BMG rifles should be illegal. He continued making this claim even after the Texas National Guard said there helos were the only ones on scene &, yes, they took "small arms fire" from the compound but no helos were shot down & no one aboard was injured in any way.

So we can already see he's a political hack hunting glory like Hillary "landing in Bosnia under fire" before I even confirm the "trophy" photos.

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
This would be badass on an AK with an M4 adapter...

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
This would be badass on an AK with an M4 adapter...

Why? When reduced, it's longer than a foldy boi

Reactions: 3x and KhyberPass