Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
If you are wanting to build size, increase your reps 8-12. for rear delts "rear flys" work great, light weight! lay on incline bench with the weights infront of your chest and just pull your arms back like making a T you will feel it. light weight and 10-12 reps. also band pull aparts hit them in you have a band. just hold in out infront while standing and well pull it apart, lol. both are great. you got my number hit me up anytime man!
Thanks dude!

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
I'm still trying to confirm the pic of him in front of the Waco bodies. I have confirmed that he did several interviews claiming that the Branch Davidians used .50 BMG rifles to shoot down Texas National Guard helos & that proves the force used at Waco was justified & is evidence that .50 BMG rifles should be illegal. He continued making this claim even after the Texas National Guard said there helos were the only ones on scene &, yes, they took "small arms fire" from the compound but no helos were shot down & no one aboard was injured in any way.

So we can already see he's a political hack hunting glory like Hillary "landing in Bosnia under fire" before I even confirm the "trophy" photos.
The one of him posing.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Holy fudge!

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
Holy fudge!

Fuck this guy too lolol.
WHEN WILL MY VW BUS FULL OF CHEERLEADERS PULL UP?!?!?!? WHEN?!?!?