Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

American Revival Apparel Company

preppingjedi

Sniper
Kalash Klub
Sep 6, 2016
IL
Zip code
Everyone needs to watch this... a lot of lessons to be learned. 1st and foremost, if someone goes to their house or car after you have a verbal confrontation with them, they are 100% coming back with a weapon. You then have 2 choices, run or fight. They should have ran, considering that they were just a few meters from their house. I don't understand why they didn't run away after the 1st few gun shots, it didn't appear that they were hit until the 5th or 6th gunshot.

After the initial shots and they were down, they went into what the Army calls a position of comfort, it's what everyone does when they are gravely wounded. I'm surprised that the female was still moving after being shot in the face/head at close range. The Male was out of sight, and I assume prone, and moaning loudly.

Second time the shooter came out with the rifle, he once again shot the woman at close range in the head and body. The rifle rounds were far more effective and it looked like she expired 10 to 15 seconds after being shot the 2nd time.

The shooter then went to put a few more rounds into the man. On one of the shots it sounds like he was trying to take cover under the car, and the shooter shot him at close range in the head, the exact same way he had shot his wife in the street. I only say this because there is a odd echo after one of the rifle shots.

Thirdly, and most importantly this is exactly what Smelly Joe will use to justify nation wide Red Flag laws. Not to mention that the surviving son, will surely be used as a media prop for gun control.

That whole video just boils my skin.... The clip I watched there's no clear explanation as to who/what caused the confrontation and it just disgusts me..

preppingjedi

Sniper
Kalash Klub
Sep 6, 2016
IL
Zip code
A couple of things I took away from it to when talking with @Bigigloopt2 and @sjhebb

backstory is obviously they had previous disputes. That particular day Husband and Wife were shoveling snow and throwing it into shooters yard. Shooter came out and told them not to shovel snow onto his property and husband and wife started to verbally insult him. Husband approached shooter and “cocked back his fist” like he was going to punch him.

audio on video kicks on as shooter is going back into his home to retrieve handgun. Husband and wife are still hurling insults and husband states he’ll beat his ass make his life a living hell etc etc.

that’s just the breakdown and isn’t there to insinuate anyone deserved anything, was justified in anything, just the facts as we know them now.

things I observed,

you’re outside talking shit, having an altercation, threatening, and escalating it to physical violence yet have no weapon on you, or plan for where your projected violence is going to.

when a person is involved in a hearted argument, then retreats to their vehicle, or home etc it’s for one of two things usually. Actually retreating to leave the situation, or retreating to recover a weapon they think will help their outcome. Husband and wife should have suspected he may return with gun, which based on their reaction seems like they did

when shooter approaches with gun in hand, husband and wife both not only continue to verbally threaten him, but close the distance with him. Unarmed.

Shooter starts to engage husband and wife and they literally stand there, for seconds, in fact they never attempt to seek cover, rush him and take control of gun, flee, duck, ZERO life preserving movements at all. I don’t know why, this part has me really confused. It’s only when husband takes a shot that he realizes gunz iz bad fer muh health

after husband is shot wife continues to stand there perplexed that he was shot, this isn’t a “shock” thing they seemed well in control of their verbal insults and motor skills though they chose not to use the later for anything

once wife takes hits and falls she continues talking shit.

Shooter retreats to recover a long gun and finish the deed

during this time by standers show up, none of them attempt any first aid, none of them are armed even though they’re responding to a still active shooting. They don’t know how to provide aid or stop the threat and are not equipped to do either.

man shows up and the rest is history.

Seemed like 3 people were 100% fine with dying that day. Nothing the husband and wife did plays in conjunction with people who want to still be alive. It’s almost difficult to believe their egos led them completely to just dying instead of trying, anything, not even to move a foot left or right, just absorbed bullets like a sponge

the bystanders/first responders were nothing but liabilities. They brought nothing to the table. No first aid skills or equipment, no weapons or plan to stop the threat, no cellphone to even call.
WTF are you even doing here?

Shooter should have called the cops, not shot them...

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
That whole video just boils my skin.... The clip I watched there's no clear explanation as to who/what caused the confrontation and it just disgusts me..

That's not the take away for me in the video... it's the effect of rounds being fired, in anger... I guess my main point is that if the wife and husband were armed, it might be a very different outcome.

The second point being that a pistol being fired until slide lock, might not be enough... imagine if it were people who are trying to really kill you.

If you think a 9mm mag in your G17 will negate all of your problems in a self defense situation, you might find yourself on the short end of the stick.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
That's not the take away for me in the video... it's the effect of rounds being fired, in anger... I guess my main point is that if the wife and husband were armed, it might be a very different outcome.

The second point being that a pistol being fired until slide lock, might not be enough... imagine if it were people who are trying to really kill you.

If you think a 9mm mag in your G17 will negate all of your problems in a self defense situation, you might find yourself on the short end of the stick.
A pistol is to get you to a rifle

Toothpick

Real Eyes Realize Real Lies
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
საქართველო
3g2upl4pq6kufc4m.onion
Zip code
Like bro he’s firing at them and she points over her shoulder and says”go ahead” and try’s to film with her cellphone DURING SHOTS then says “the camera sees you” right before he gets hit.
She ain’t in shock. She’s fucking crazy
I did not notice that part... just wow