Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

GA Firing Line

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
True, still the response was inappropriate to the offense. They were shoveling SNOW into his driveway...
Some takeaways.

No way around it, that was straight up an execution, the shooter was obviously fed up w Karen and her beta husband who left her in the street. It probably wasn’t the first time something like that happened, the antagonist even said in the video “I’ll make your life hell living here”. Can’t stress enough how crucial it is to remove yourself from the situation, no amount of ego is worth saving over such a squabble.

also cover and concealment would’ve been helpful here, but I guess Karen was more concerned getting the last word in. Her husband seemed more worried about retreating.

and on the flip side, it proves how little people are willing to murder over.

the whole thing is sad.
Perhaps they forgot it wasn’t the internet and real life has consequences when you run that mouth.
Also, carry hollow point ammunition, @KhyberPass pointed out that shooter probably had ball ammo in handgun from the lack of response once Karen was shot.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Some takeaways.

No way around it, that was straight up an execution, the shooter was obviously fed up w Karen and her beta husband who left her in the street. It probably wasn’t the first time something like that happened, the antagonist even said in the video “I’ll make your life hell living here”. Can’t stress enough how crucial it is to remove yourself from the situation, no amount of ego is worth saving over such a squabble.

also cover and concealment would’ve been helpful here, but I guess Karen was more concerned getting the last word in. Her husband seemed more worried about retreating.

the whole thing is sad.
Perhaps they forgot it wasn’t the internet and real life has consequences when you run that mouth.
Also, carry hollow point ammunition, @KhyberPass pointed out that shooter probably had ball ammo in handgun from the lack of response once Karen was shot.
im pretty sure before the shooter came back out of his house you can hear gun fire , common sense would make most people run like hell, but the hubby and mrs Stupid held there ground like nothing had happened , even when he started shooting and missing they just stood in place , alot of wrong was going on with both sides and im betting this is not the first time this sort of thing has happened , now 3 people are dead cause of 100% stupidity

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Some takeaways.

the whole thing is sad.
this is why i carry a 10 milly , i dont take but one center mass