Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Half the weight and half the size for twice the price.
Makes sense.
Yeah the pro is rock-solid but it’s older.
intended for police departments on a lower budget. How’s they achieve that? Less brightness settings and less battery life.

not the end of the world by any means and as far as water proof to 150meters, full temperature operation, NVG compatible etc it checks all the boxes.

compM4 and compM5 are full government military contracts, with full Go-to-war specs including 5-6 NVG settings or more, extreme brightness controls for places like desert, snow, etc. 80,000 hours constant on battery is insane by any standard these days.

So that’s where the price comes in and make sense to me for optics of their quality but still sucks

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Yeah the pro is rock-solid but it’s older.
intended for police departments on a lower budget. How’s they achieve that? Less brightness settings and less battery life.

not the end of the world by any means and as far as water proof to 150meters, full temperature operation, NVG compatible etc it checks all the boxes.

compM4 and compM5 are full government military contracts, with full Go-to-war specs including 5-6 NVG settings or more, extreme brightness controls for places like desert, snow, etc. 80,000 hours constant on battery is insane by any standard these days.

So that’s where the price comes in and make sense to me for optics of their quality but still sucks

That all does make perfect sense. And I would love to upgrade to a T2, but I can’t justify it because the PRO is working just fine. I must be using police dept , low budget, budget mindset. Also, can you teach a class on SET, describing how to get such high end stuff approved with the finance dept? My wife is tough on stuff like that.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
That all does make perfect sense. And I would love to upgrade to a T2, but I can’t justify it because the PRO is working just fine. I must be using police dept , low budget, budget mindset. Also, can you teach a class on SET, describing how to get such high end stuff approved with the finance dept? My wife is tough on stuff like that.
Hahaha I agree man and have zero desire to upgrade my Pro. I wouldn’t MIND a compM4 down the road and maybe swap some optics around but I wouldn’t get rid of the Aimpoint Pro to fund it. Honestly the Pro is a super top notch optic and I’m happy where they were able to drop budget because I don’t need those features myself I can swap a battery every 3 years and the brightness settings are great.
The Clarity is magical