Faktory 47

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
True story- my wife and I were waiting at the start line for a 10k. Chick had a 3-4 year old in a running stroller...I jokingly said “I bet I kick her butt”. Me and that chick played tag for the last three miles, she beat me by close to a minute. I was 52 or 53, she was late 20s, college runner. You never know who might be an ass kicker lol
You really just followed her close to WATCH her butt.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
You really just followed her close to WATCH her butt.
No, I didn't. I was impressed with that chick - pushing a kid and still beating me. I ain't Jesse Owens, but I am pretty fast, We got to the finish and I asked her how the heck she did that...she said "I was a lot faster in college...lol"

I love racing, and yes, there are some pretty lasses in fantastic shape out there, but I seriously am always impressed at the real athletes that compete.

When I first started running in these events my mentor said "you will have lots of humbling experiences as a runner" - boy was he ever right!

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Take everyday as it comes. One day at a time. Wake up and say what am I doing today, how can I do it the best, how can I make today better. Give today 100%

Matthew 6:34 “Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”