Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Morning gents! Monday, Monday.....

Gotta get through today. Tomorrow taking off early and going to OKC with wife and son. Likely last time I'll see him before he flies on Thursday. Gonna check out the giant Vietnamese grocery, and hit the Pakistani restaurant....

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Morning. Lots of thinking to do over the next week or so because I have a chance to apply for the fire inspector position since both of them are leaving. It would mean I get post certified and kind of start fighting fire but then I work Monday through Friday center what I do now. A little bit of a pay increase you get a lot more certifications. But I do lose all the time off that I do enjoy. I’m also using talk to type and I have no idea if this makes any sense because I didn’t read it if not Jordan will be along shortly LOL

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Morning. Lots of thinking to do over the next week or so because I have a chance to apply for the fire inspector position since both of them are leaving. It would mean I get post certified and kind of start fighting fire but then I work Monday through Friday center what I do now. A little bit of a pay increase you get a lot more certifications. But I do lose all the time off that I do enjoy. I’m also using talk to type and I have no idea if this makes any sense because I didn’t read it if not Jordan will be along shortly LOL
Translation - women are crazy I’m going gay y’all

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code

Best thing you could do right now is take a job 1000 miles from Brunswick, and lose your contact list. Check back in five years and see if this wasn't good advice.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Fire inspector job will open doors to Risk Management jobs for the state. Mucho more money and benefits.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
How many fire fighters in their 40s do not have major health issues? Do you want to live with bad back, bad knees, replacement knee joints, a titanium rod up your spine and daily painkillers for the rest of your life?
Sounds like I would be iron man. Go on...yeah though I know, but it’s rare to find a job you do enjoy and love going to work.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Sounds like I would be iron man. Go on...yeah though I know, but it’s rare to find a job you do enjoy and love going to work.
You may enjoy the fire marshal job too. And the sxhedule is much better for the married life.
I loved managing a restaurant and working 60hrs a week. Went back to accounting after I got married. Love my job and set schedule.