American Revival Apparel Company

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Also PSA (even though everyone knows it expect me until lookijg back on it) being “comfortable“ with someone is Not okay. It’s easy to get comfortable. Even when you have issues and thinking “hey let’s get married out problems will go away” is NOT the answer. Kinda like having a baby and thinking your issues will go away.
babies and marriage just make it worse unless you are ready somewhat

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
Also PSA (even though everyone knows it expect me until lookijg back on it) being “comfortable“ with someone is Not okay. It’s easy to get comfortable. Even when you have issues and thinking “hey let’s get married out problems will go away” is NOT the answer. Kinda like having a baby and thinking your issues will go away.
My oldest brother did that with kids, he's like just dealing with his wife now cause they have 2 kids, kids don't solve problems. It sucks but if you unhappy and can't be you, gotta leave or it'll get worse. Another brother settled with his wife and she's just a miserable person to be around, literally drains your energy.

Thank god me and the wife found each other, were friends for a few years, decided to give it a try after both of us got out of bad relationships. Built a unbreakable bond from healing up together from the accident, been through a lot already and continue to grow. And i can relax and be myself and enjoy the things I like and want to do still.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
My oldest brother did that with kids, he's like just dealing with his wife now cause they have 2 kids, kids don't solve problems. It sucks but if you unhappy and can't be you, gotta leave or it'll get worse. Another brother settled with his wife and she's just a miserable person to be around, literally drains your energy.

Thank god me and the wife found each other, were friends for a few years, decided to give it a try after both of us got out of bad relationships. Built a unbreakable bond from healing up together from the accident, been through a lot already and continue to grow. And i can relax and be myself and enjoy the things I like and want to do still.
Exactly. I know it’ll get better. It’s just fresh still. I know I’m not the only one here that’s had it happen and I know others have had it much much worse.

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
Exactly. I know it’ll get better. It’s just fresh still. I know I’m not the only one here that’s had it happen and I know others have had it much much worse.
Trust me, been in plenty of bad relationships, didn't think I'd ever find someone worth my while. You're young, it'll come in time

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Yeah I feel ya. Just glad it happened now instead of 3 weeks. We haven’t been ok for a while Now. Obviously looking in from the outside, everything seemed good and I only talked about the good. There was just so much bad, and like I said, was just “comfortable “ and that’s not ok
don't beat yourself up too much, its basic human nature to not want change to happen. We like to get comfortable because it makes life easier day to day. People get too comfortable in their jobs and never advance in life sometimes - it can be said for things other than relationships. Its better to stop the proceedings then continue onwards into a commitment that will cost a fortune to get out of later.

Shortcut

Tracker
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
don't beat yourself up too much, its basic human nature to not want change to happen. We like to get comfortable because it makes life easier day to day. People get too comfortable in their jobs and never advance in life sometimes - it can be said for things other than relationships. Its better to stop the proceedings then continue onwards into a commitment that will cost a fortune to get out of later.
Good truth there. Me and wife are fighting the job aspect now