Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
I’d go for a p2000 over a vp9
But I’m also completely retarded.

my good buddy carries a VP9sk and other than the trigger being good I’m not a fan. It doesn’t feel as special as other HK stuff
I’ve always been a Glock guy, but I’ve been trying new things like the cz. But Stryker fire doesn’t interest me unless it’s a Glock. I just don’t like other stuff haha.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
Basically the USP/P2000 stuff is easily compared to late 90’s/ early 2000’s Ferrari.

compared to new Ferrari’s they’re dated and just barely relevant to be a thing.....BUT if you shoot them a lot without comparing them to the latest/greatest pistol, they’re still a pleasure and special experience to shoot

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
I’ve always been a Glock guy, but I’ve been trying new things like the cz. But Stryker fire doesn’t interest me unless it’s a Glock. I just don’t like other stuff haha.
That’s what I tell people and I get a lot of flack for it. If you want a striker gun, get A GLOCK. If you want a hammer gun, there are 10 easy options that will suffice

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Also PSA (even though everyone knows it expect me until lookijg back on it) being “comfortable“ with someone is Not okay. It’s easy to get comfortable. Even when you have issues and thinking “hey let’s get married out problems will go away” is NOT the answer. Kinda like having a baby and thinking your issues will go away.