Zip code

preppingjedi

Sniper
Kalash Klub
Sep 6, 2016
IL
Zip code
i remember damn just damn

Luckily I avoided this shit a couple years ago.
dammit bobby why do these have to be so expensive..

Go get it. Now.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I just read the post, and noticed no interior pictures or even pictures of the rust. I feel ya on that 5k, doesn't even give mileage! wtf..
mileage doesn't really make a difference when you are looking at a old truck like that. Plus even if mileage is given you don't really know if its accurate since these old boys roll over. You really just wanna focus on its overall condition and what has been replaced. Also rust, and this one has very little. The undercarriage is rust free which is usually all fucked up. The condition of the vehicle will tell you a lot about the mileage.

preppingjedi

Sniper
Kalash Klub
Sep 6, 2016
IL
Zip code
mileage doesn't really make a difference when you are looking at a old truck like that. Plus even if mileage is given you don't really know if its accurate since these old boys roll over. You really just wanna focus on its overall condition and what has been replaced. Also rust, and this one has very little. The undercarriage is rust free which is usually all fucked up. The condition of the vehicle will tell you a lot about the mileage.

You're 100% correct, yet mileage is still important IMO