Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

GA Firing Line

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
Taliban means students. Talib is singular.
Jihad Al-Talab is commonly referred to as offensive jihad, shares the same root as talib. Talab means, roughly, seeking.
Taliban were primarily students from Pakistan, frustrated with the westernization of Pakistan and the poor economy. They were vulnerable to rhetoric from Saudi affiliated 'thinkers' like Abdullah Azam who leveraged the Saudi influence to declare the afg-ussr war a jihad and call upon the ummah (global Muslim community is the general translation, though some Quranic references include Jews and Christians in the Ummah) to support it in any way from financial to volunteering to fight for a few weeks at a time. For a while, unemployed Saudis could receive considerable pay for fighting in AFG. Azam also leveraged this fervor to catalyze the Intifada in Palestine that ultimately resulted in the formation of Hamas.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Tryna remember from school, I think the Sh’ia or Shiites believe in the rightly guided caliphates as the proper rulers of the land. Or the decedents of Muhammad and the Sunni’s believe in the empirical rule like the Ottoman Empire or some shit
Bro I’m impressed you remember this. All I learned is high school was “run fast, eat ass”.

If id have just stuck to that I’d be Golden right now but here I am ignoring what I learned and paying for it

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
Tryna remember from school, I think the Sh’ia or Shiites believe in the rightly guided caliphates as the proper rulers of the land. Or the decedents of Muhammad and the Sunni’s believe in the empirical rule like the Ottoman Empire or some shit
Yup.
They both agree on the first 4. Most Shia are 12er, believing in 12. They believe the 12th just kinda disappeared one day, but didn't die, and will come back at the end times along with Mohammed and Jesus.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Taliban means students. Talib is singular.
Jihad Al-Talab is commonly referred to as offensive jihad, shares the same root as talib. Talab means, roughly, seeking.
Taliban were primarily students from Pakistan, frustrated with the westernization of Pakistan and the poor economy. They were vulnerable to rhetoric from Saudi affiliated 'thinkers' like Abdullah Azam who leveraged the Saudi influence to declare the afg-ussr war a jihad and call upon the ummah (global Muslim community is the general translation, though some Quranic references include Jews and Christians in the Ummah) to support it in any way from financial to volunteering to fight for a few weeks at a time. For a while, unemployed Saudis could receive considerable pay for fighting in AFG. Azam also leveraged this fervor to catalyze the Intifada in Palestine that ultimately resulted in the formation of Hamas.
We need to have a Mountain Dew and vodka. I’ll listen, you talk. We both smoke cigars.

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
A lot of the 'problems' in the Muslim world really began with the Kemalist reforms in Turkey. That's when the Caliphate was destroyed and it left sunnism vulnerable to all sorts of idiots trying to claim rightful successor ship. It's actually one of the reasons Saudi exists. The dude who ruled the Hejaz (western Saudi, mecca, medina) tried to assume the caliphate and drew a lot of criticism because of his ties to the West. This allowed ibn al-saud, ruler of the naked, to form something of a coalition and overrun the Hejaz.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Most the dudes I got into engagements with in Afghanistan were 100% paki. I was down way south East in panjwaii tho. In the horn where the arghandab river does a funky bend and makes wonderful soil for growing poppy and pressure plate IEDs

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
We need to have a Mountain Dew and vodka. I’ll listen, you talk. We both smoke cigars.
Mohammad Khatami, president of Iran from 97-05, really pushed his idea of a Dialog among Civilizations. He asserted that better understanding between Iran, the ME, and the West was the only real way forward and that it could be achieved without compromising religious and cultural values, but it could only be achieved through truly understanding each other. I think he was right. You don't have to recite the Shahada and believe Mohammad was the last messenger of god, but if you truly understand the motivations if those who do, it makes it a lot easier to deal with them. The problem our foreign policy faces is that most of the people in gov who actually understand these regions are analysts and most of the people who make decisions have no fucking clue what's going on.

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
Most the dudes I got into engagements with in Afghanistan were 100% paki. I was down way south East in panjwaii tho. In the horn where the arghandab river does a funky bend and makes wonderful soil for growing poppy and pressure plate IEDs
Post Arab spring definitely saw a lot of MENA wide recruitment for the Taliban, but it's still largely Paki.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Bro I’m impressed you remember this. All I learned is high school was “run fast, eat ass”.

If id have just stuck to that I’d be Golden right now but here I am ignoring what I learned and paying for it

Hell, that's more than i remember from po-dunk middle Georgia high school. Actually, i remember "play football or you're nothing"

I didn't play football. I was good at math though. We had an amazing 80 year old math teacher. I went back to see her after college. She had the biggest smile I've ever seen that day.

I went between classes. I'm 100% sure she went into the next class and roasted the fuck out of those kids. You had to know her. God rest your soul Ms. Bell.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
She had the biggest smile I've ever seen that day.
Good man. I come from a long line of teachers and they absolutely love to see old students doing well. My moms been teaching for 29 years and I swear she treats those kids like her own kids. I’ve got a lot of siblings I guess lol

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
I don’t do too much heat cause my insides get absolutely wrecked and I don’t have time for flaming shits when I’m running lmao.

my brother and dad grew Carolina reapers this year and sent me a video of them eating them. Absolutely hilarious watch that heat hit them

I’m thinking next year we’ll add some scotch bonnet, but the reapers scare me.
I’m also intrigued by the chocolate habaneros. It’s in between the regular habs and the reaper.

But we like it hot, going in and out.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
My grandpa used to put multiple habeneros in like a 2 egg omelet. Tried a bite when I was like 10 and felt like I was dying lmao

I used to just use store bought habaneros for the spice, but since we grew our own this year, I had to try one by itself. I was really surprised at the flavor. Yes, it was hot, but it also tasted good.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
I’m thinking next year we’ll add some scotch bonnet, but the reapers scare me.
I’m also intrigued by the chocolate habaneros. It’s in between the regular habs and the reaper.

But we like it hot, going in and out.
Dude after watching the video of my dad and brother I ain’t putting no Carolina reaper near my mouth