Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

TRS

Tracker
Jun 16, 2021
South of the gnat line

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Several years ago, I tried to bulk and cut at the same time. I was eating nothing but chicken, vegetables, and rice as well as protein powder.
400-450g protein a day and no flavor.
I gained muscle, lost a fuck load of fat, and went completely fucking insane.
So, that explains the Jaguar…

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Bro I’m impressed you remember this. All I learned is high school was “run fast, eat ass”.

If id have just stuck to that I’d be Golden right now but here I am ignoring what I learned and paying for it
Dude all I learned in high school is how to smoke weed and jump train tracks. This would be from college lol I minored in history. Hahha

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Taliban means students. Talib is singular.
Jihad Al-Talab is commonly referred to as offensive jihad, shares the same root as talib. Talab means, roughly, seeking.
Taliban were primarily students from Pakistan, frustrated with the westernization of Pakistan and the poor economy. They were vulnerable to rhetoric from Saudi affiliated 'thinkers' like Abdullah Azam who leveraged the Saudi influence to declare the afg-ussr war a jihad and call upon the ummah (global Muslim community is the general translation, though some Quranic references include Jews and Christians in the Ummah) to support it in any way from financial to volunteering to fight for a few weeks at a time. For a while, unemployed Saudis could receive considerable pay for fighting in AFG. Azam also leveraged this fervor to catalyze the Intifada in Palestine that ultimately resulted in the formation of Hamas.
Intifada sounds a lot like Antifa lol