Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Howard Law

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Not gonna lie, I've considered selling off a bunch of collectible mags and several guns that just collect dust. I don't know that I could go as far as you did but I've definitely thought about thinning the herd considerably. Keep maybe 2 or 3 rifles, 2 or 3 handguns and one nice shotgun.

I kept my Saiga 410 so I'm still in The Klub lol...in a weird way, the sell off is kind of a relief. I didn't realize that I was overwhelming myself. I know I have my quirks. I really was attached to a lot of that stuff but one of my quirks is that when I post something up even as a feeler, I can completely disconnect myself from any attachment. So that helps. I was afraid I'd have some remorse this morning but I don't, so that tells me I made the right decision.

I think I'm gonna buy one nice/cool thing, not necessarily expensive. That Jericho is calling me lol but prices seemed to have crept up about 25% since the last time I looked at them.

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I think I'm gonna buy one nice/cool thing, not necessarily expensive.
I had really wanted to go full synthetic stock, railed out, tactical everything on a lever action Marlin but those things aren't cheap anymore. Like I'm not gonna spend $750 on a freaking Marlin 30/30. So I guess that's out for the time being.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
I kept my Saiga 410 so I'm still in The Klub lol...in a weird way, the sell off is kind of a relief. I didn't realize that I was overwhelming myself. I know I have my quirks. I really was attached to a lot of that stuff but one of my quirks is that when I post something up even as a feeler, I can completely disconnect myself from any attachment. So that helps. I was afraid I'd have some remorse this morning but I don't, so that tells me I made the right decision.

I think I'm gonna buy one nice/cool thing, not necessarily expensive. That Jericho is calling me lol but prices seemed to have crept up about 25% since the last time I looked at them.

I've also been looking at Jericho 941's

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I had really wanted to go full synthetic stock, railed out, tactical everything on a lever action Marlin but those things aren't cheap anymore. Like I'm not gonna spend $750 on a freaking Marlin 30/30. So I guess that's out for the time being.

So I haven't looked, but are there any centerfire 22 cal levers? I still have that 5.56 Surefire can. Maybe I should pick up something I can use that can on. But I don't want an AR.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Someone should buy this before I end up with a set of em....

This is local to me , but I just don’t need it but very tempting

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
So I haven't looked, but are there any centerfire 22 cal levers? I still have that 5.56 Surefire can. Maybe I should pick up something I can use that can on. But I don't want an AR.
Doubtful. Prolly have to be box-magazine.
Also, 30/30 is all but extinct these days. Seems about like $3-4 per round is a good price.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA