Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Arizona election audit results supposed to be released this week. So at least we have that to look forward to.

Gonna be 91 today. C'mon Fall!

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Lots of reasons but it felt right, no regrets. It might sound silly but I had gun stuff all over my dining room table all the time, all around my bed and other areas of the house. House definitely feels less claustrophobic now. Bank account looks better. And tired of dealing with the ammo scare every year, even though I was stacked deep enough for my own personal needs. I kept my Saiga 410...I never see the govt trying to shut down 410 but it does disappear from time to time.

I'm going to get another handgun and possibly another milsurp bolt gun. 2 cheap things. I want a Jericho with the Star marking and the hard chrome finish or stainless if they were ever made like that. Possibly another Mosin or something I haven't had before. Enfield maybe?
If you have any left over ammo or mags for the AK lemme know!

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Buddy set up a "pre Pecos" training event yesterday, got in some good practice with a few of the guys. Buddy's uncle shows up (big money guy) - has a few guns with him, including a 4" .357 of some sort. I shot it, it was like a laser, great shooting piece. I didn't know until last night it's a 3800 dollar Mongoose.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Thanks! Took a large hit, but it was a one and done deal. Would have taken me a LOT of meets and coordination and mailing stuff out to sell it all individually. It definitely took the right buyer to do it this way.

Lot to be said about convenience...

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Lots of reasons but it felt right, no regrets. It might sound silly but I had gun stuff all over my dining room table all the time, all around my bed and other areas of the house. House definitely feels less claustrophobic now. Bank account looks better. And tired of dealing with the ammo scare every year, even though I was stacked deep enough for my own personal needs. I kept my Saiga 410...I never see the govt trying to shut down 410 but it does disappear from time to time.

I'm going to get another handgun and possibly another milsurp bolt gun. 2 cheap things. I want a Jericho with the Star marking and the hard chrome finish or stainless if they were ever made like that. Possibly another Mosin or something I haven't had before. Enfield maybe?

Not gonna lie, I've considered selling off a bunch of collectible mags and several guns that just collect dust. I don't know that I could go as far as you did but I've definitely thought about thinning the herd considerably. Keep maybe 2 or 3 rifles, 2 or 3 handguns and one nice shotgun.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Not gonna lie, I've considered selling off a bunch of collectible mags and several guns that just collect dust. I don't know that I could go as far as you did but I've definitely thought about thinning the herd considerably. Keep maybe 2 or 3 rifles, 2 or 3 handguns and one nice shotgun.
I did that. I really like what I have. Even now I'm considering trimming down even further...I have doubles of some things and maybe ammo would be a better buy.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon

I did that...Then went full retard and am back up there in the numbers.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I did that. I really like what I have. Even now I'm considering trimming down even further...I have doubles of some things and maybe ammo would be a better buy.

The problem is I like everything I have now, lol. It would definitely be hard to choose what to let go of.

I did that...Then went full retard and am back up there in the numbers.

That's what I'm afraid of, lol.

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
Someone should buy this before I end up with a set of em....