Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
Not gonna lie, I've considered selling off a bunch of collectible mags and several guns that just collect dust. I don't know that I could go as far as you did but I've definitely thought about thinning the herd considerably. Keep maybe 2 or 3 rifles, 2 or 3 handguns and one nice shotgun.

Collectable mags are next to useless for me. Sure they're probably some of the best ones made, but I can't bring myself to send a pristine bakelite or Russian mag out in the woods. Even the flatbacks and Germans stay in the crate mostly, 30-50 bucks is the most I could pay for a workhorse mag.

Those are just the ones I'm saving for when I really need em.

Bakes are for flippin.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Collectable mags are next to useless for me. Sure they're probably some of the best ones made, but I can't bring myself to send a pristine bakelite or Russian mag out in the woods. Even the flatbacks and Germans stay in the crate mostly, 30-50 bucks is the most I could pay for a workhorse mag.

Bakes are for flippin.
I pulled 4 bakes outta my collection. Put 3 in the Chicom chest rig, one in the pole, and said fuck those 4 mags are gonna earn their keep

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code

Bakes are for flippin.

Out of 85 mags, half were what I'd consider collectable to an extent. Hungarian tankers, waffles, bakes, slabs, and flatbacks. The other 40ish for the range.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code

Bakes are for flippin.
I used to run flatbacks as every day type mags. Now I run Circle 10 Bulgarian mags in my chest rig.

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter