Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

GA Firing Line

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Could use a prayer.
I tested positive for WuFlu last night. Wife did not do the test, but has similar symptoms.
No continuous fever, some body chills, very tired. Need to pray for Dee. She has some chest congestion.
Doing inhalator treatment now.
PS we are on zinc, C, quercetin, D3, E, russian antiviral, ivermectin and Zpack.
Probably why we have not had fever to fight.

Kids are OK, they are on Zinc, D3, C, quercetin and E. But now we are all stuck inside till the next weekend.

Hate to hear this. Prayers sent for the whole family. Take care of yourselves and get well soon!

We'll miss you at Scofflaw on Saturday.

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
We had a retread also.
His last rank held was 1lt. Spent so much time out, his only option was coming back in as e4. If memory serves, he need 6 years to get a retirement.
Drill sergeants pretty much just left him alone.
We barely saw this dude. Someone at Battalion decided he would make a good personal assistant so we only saw him for PT tests and qualification.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
We barely saw this dude. Someone at Battalion decided he would make a good personal assistant so we only saw him for PT tests and qualification.

This guy was with us most of the time, but he kept to himself mostly. He did work with some of the recruits having issues in the rifle range, but mostly he was just shamming.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Is this your way of getting out of the meat and drink?
The things you will do to avoid me.

(Get well)
I wish. No fever, but no energy and feeling like shit. With 3 healthy kids. Daughter is helping. Boys are driving us up the wall.
Just came back from a trash run and picked up their Chromebooks at school. And I am pooped.
Wife rested, so she is feeding them lunch. I am going to take a nap, then we trade.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Does anyone have a recommendation of where to start?
I’ve “read” (I mostly listen to books now, since I don’t have time to sit and actually read) a few books that allude to the Selous Scouts.

@Grunk

2d8b5add41fd7a421442262fd3cf639c.jpg

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
I wish. No fever, but no energy and feeling like shit. With 3 healthy kids. Daughter is helping. Boys are driving us up the wall.
Just came back from a trash run and picked up their Chromebooks at school. And I am pooped.
Wife rested, so she is feeding them lunch. I am going to take a nap, then we trade.

About 3 weeks ago, Kim and I went through this.
She’s unvaccinated, but on hydroxycloroquin (sp?)
I’m vaccinated, but still got sick.

Fatigue was the worst for both of us.
5 days of ivermectin was definitely beneficial.
I was prescribed 10 days, but 5 was all that could be found in Newnan.

I’m beginning to think the Delta V is a different animal, and should be taken seriously.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code

The fatigue is the worst. Don't try to get on your feet too soon, it'll knock you back for days.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
I am making spicy soup with beans, Otherwise know and chili for dinner.

How spicy should I make it. (Dinner guests are African American, by which I mean they are born and raised in South Africa which in no way denotes skin color)

Should I set their asses on fire with my home grown habaneros, or should I be nice and serve ice cream for desert?

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
EOTech XP2 Red Dot Sight
w/ B&T MP5 Mount

SALE: $150

At ArmsUnlimited

I can't post a link.

Can the mount be easily swapped out?

Edit: Looks like the B&T mount has a picatinny on top? I can only see the pics in my email...

Last edited: