Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Could use a prayer.
I tested positive for WuFlu last night. Wife did not do the test, but has similar symptoms.
No continuous fever, some body chills, very tired. Need to pray for Dee. She has some chest congestion.
Doing inhalator treatment now.
PS we are on zinc, C, quercetin, D3, E, russian antiviral, ivermectin and Zpack.
Probably why we have not had fever to fight.

Kids are OK, they are on Zinc, D3, C, quercetin and E. But now we are all stuck inside till the next weekend.
Prayers for all, my friend.

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
She would be cuter if she shaved.

7c71d9ed4e9f211d2c07da111704d878.jpg

I had gangrene in that foot. She's fucked either way.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
I had this one tard Econ professor as a freshman; one of this big ass gen Ed classes with like 120 students in it.

first day of class he asks “is anyone here carrying a gun? Because if your gonna carry youre not welcome in this class”

Campus carry wasn’t legal in 2013 on a college campus he was literally just spewing shit out of his mouth hole.

Had a snubby on me all semester at 18 get fucked you cuck

Once again you’re making me proud.
That gets you an entire cheese pizza.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Damn, I’d like to see that on YouTube.
I KNOW there’s other videos out there of main gun smoking dudes. One for sure in a mosque tower, one down an alleyway. It was more common of a practice back then especially with Russian vampire 23 or whatever RPG threats in that sector. A vampire anti-tank RPG killed a buddy of mine named Kenneth Pugh (tank commander in our combined arms tank company) in 05 so tanks had a valid green light to engage

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Could use a prayer.
I tested positive for WuFlu last night. Wife did not do the test, but has similar symptoms.
No continuous fever, some body chills, very tired. Need to pray for Dee. She has some chest congestion.
Doing inhalator treatment now.
PS we are on zinc, C, quercetin, D3, E, russian antiviral, ivermectin and Zpack.
Probably why we have not had fever to fight.

Kids are OK, they are on Zinc, D3, C, quercetin and E. But now we are all stuck inside till the next weekend.

Is this your way of getting out of the meat and drink?
The things you will do to avoid me.

(Get well)

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
Damn. I was an old man in BCT.
21 years old/stoopid
We had a dude in my plt who was 31-32.
Prior service who'd been out long enough he had to go back through....shit was hilarious day 0 when the Drill Sgts are all losing their and stumble upon dude wearing a sham shield and jump wings...

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
We had a dude in my plt who was 31-32.
Prior service who'd been out long enough he had to go back through....shit was hilarious day 0 when the Drill Sgts are all losing their and stumble upon dude wearing a sham shield and jump wings...

We had a retread also.
His last rank held was 1lt. Spent so much time out, his only option was coming back in as e4. If memory serves, he needed 6 years to get a retirement.
Drill sergeants pretty much just left him alone.

Last edited: