Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

GA Firing Line

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
So...... Can I inquire about the nature of being whey Ghey? And by that, I mean what are the thoughts on UltiMak optics mounts? I know, Nyet, rifle is fine, and typically I agree, but I kinda want to take a combat class with the AMD.

GTG. Although I way prefer the Attero and I've had both.

Attero>Ultimak>WBP railed tube

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
I need a 56-58 frame, only street riding I already have a mountain bike. Most riding will be indoor with a stationary mount.

not opposed to anything at the end of the day. I have a mountain bike with fat ass tires that I do not want to race with.

Talked to the local bike shop and everything new is back ordered due to covid.

Price range is anything under 2k.

please send your sons info. I don’t really know anything except that I am monke and will push a bike to it’s limits or die trying.

The guy at the local shop asked me what I was gonna use the bike for and I said “moving quickly”. He at least laughed at that.

I was a self employed bike mechanic for about 5 years on the side. PM me any questions, problems, or if you need any advice or repairs.

(Also raced bmx and ridgid frame mtn bikes.)

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
I need a 56-58 frame, only street riding I already have a mountain bike. Most riding will be indoor with a stationary mount.

not opposed to anything at the end of the day. I have a mountain bike with fat ass tires that I do not want to race with.

Talked to the local bike shop and everything new is back ordered due to covid.

Price range is anything under 2k.

please send your sons info. I don’t really know anything except that I am monke and will push a bike to it’s limits or die trying.

The guy at the local shop asked me what I was gonna use the bike for and I said “moving quickly”. He at least laughed at that.

I'll check with my son.

Can concur the bike bidness been whacked by high Covid demand.