Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code

Son suggested Trek Domane series in that price range. Said Atlanta Cycling Duluth store may have one in stock if you're itching for one. Of course he's back in school and only works Fridays and Saturdays now. Call the store before making the drive to see if they have it and it's in the color you want.

DomaneAL4Disc_21_33085_B_Portrait

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Morning gents - still fighting this crud it seems. Tuesday night my guts rejected all I had consumed that day. Yesterday went to work briefly, then went home and slept.

All day.

All evening.

All night.

Here I am again, more or less better. This shit sucks.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Morning gents - still fighting this crud it seems. Tuesday night my guts rejected all I had consumed that day. Yesterday went to work briefly, then went home and slept.

All day.

All evening.

All night.

Dang man, hope you get to feeling better soon!

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code

Son suggested Trek Domane series in that price range. Said Atlanta Cycling Duluth store may have one in stock if you're itching for one. Of course he's back in school and only works Fridays and Saturdays now. Call the store before making the drive to see if they have it and it's in the color you want.

This is EXACTLY the bike the other shop recommended so it must be the move! Thanks man!!

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space

All day.

All evening.

All night.

Same happened to me. It was several weeks if not a month solid of “oh man I think I’m good finally over it- oh shit no I’m not in fucked up - oh now I’m better for real - nope still fucked up”

rest rest rest you will beat it

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code

No pedals???

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Are you taking any supplements?

Not yet. Nothing but gatorade and watermelon.

my wife is such a sweetheart - she knew I was sick, had the shits, sleeping all day. Texted me at some point and asked what sounded good for dinner. I replied "nothing" and went back to sleep.

She got home and has stopped at my favorite Indian place, got me the lamb I love. Spicy. Really spicy, lol. Just what a guy needs on an empty stomach, but I ate it and smiled. She really tries to take care of me.