Howard Law

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Train, train, train. Picked up a new running belt to hold my phone. Lost weight my old one don’t stay put anymore and slaps my ass while I run.

this one holds two little water bottles. Gonna fill em full of whiskey and run till I drop. Sleep than repeat. Sleep, repeat, sleep, repeat until the void claims me.

Full send toward monke.

if anyone has a road bike (pedal not motor) they are trying to get rid of hmu.

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
So...... Can I inquire about the nature of being whey Ghey? And by that, I mean what are the thoughts on UltiMak optics mounts? I know, Nyet, rifle is fine, and typically I agree, but I kinda want to take a combat class with the AMD.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
The Ultimak mount on an ak 47 is located for maximum transfer of recoil and bolt opening and closing impulses.
And heat

but they seem to hold zero fine and have for years and years

there’s that one guy who claims he melted an optic, but then there’s 3 million guys who say no issues at all

I’m considering one I’ll let everyone know
I’d go RS regulate but that vapor ware ain’t never in stock

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Been wanting a SPAS for forever. But that ship has sailed long, long ago!
They’re actually down a little bit currently. About $2200 with 3 days left. Of course it does have 23 bids. So who knows where it will stop.

Just come out and shoot mine and the bug will pass. Or you’ll be addicted and dropping $5K on a shitty shotgun. Lol