Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Howard Law

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
I know what you're getting at but that's not what I'm talking about.

What I'm talking about is not knowing if today is the day my dad kills my mom. I've had him thrown in jail, since then he's put a gun to my mom's head (like 2 weeks ago) and I can't get her to move out.

So when I say I'd rather have boring origins, I mean that I'd rather have normal parents.

That's what I was getting at. We all live there. You are among friends.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
That's what I was getting at. We all live there. You are among friends.

I apologize if I misunderstood then. Wasn't aware you've caught wind of this situation. Too many dynamics and possible outcomes to make a decision. Calling the cops again I believe will make the situation worse. The next time though I'm not going to have a choice and I've decided at that time we will all suffer the consequences no matter what they are.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
I apologize if I misunderstood then. Wasn't aware you've caught wind of this situation. Too many dynamics and possible outcomes to make a decision. Calling the cops again I believe will make the situation worse. The next time though I'm not going to have a choice and I've decided at that time we will all suffer the consequences no matter what they are.

I've seen whispers. Doesn't matter. We all have some shit like that. It's what makes us us.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
I know what you're getting at but that's not what I'm talking about.

What I'm talking about is not knowing if today is the day my dad kills my mom. I've had him thrown in jail, since then he's put a gun to my mom's head (like 2 weeks ago) and I can't get her to move out.

So when I say I'd rather have boring origins, I mean that I'd rather have normal parents.
Dude. Wtf? I have some stories but not like that. Not cool

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I've seen whispers. Doesn't matter. We all have some shit like that. It's what makes us us.

I wouldn't wish this on anyone. Every year you think it can't get worse and yet it does. The state put a restraining order on him for about 4 weeks late last year and that's the only way I got her out of the house. When we weren't looking, she hitched a ride with the neighbor to go home. Actually she just started walking and while we were looking for her the neighbor picked her up. Fortunately the neighbor called us.

She won't leave, he won't leave and we can't make either of them.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
I wouldn't wish this on anyone. Every year you think it can't get worse and yet it does. The state put a restraining order on him for about 4 weeks late last year and that's the only way I got her out of the house. When we weren't looking, she hitched a ride with the neighbor to go home. Actually she just started walking and while we were looking for her the neighbor picked her up. Fortunately the neighbor called us.

Damn! My parents died many years ago. I can’t imagine having to deal with that kind of stuff

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code

Life is a fucker. You doin good though.