Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Howard Law

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Damn! My parents died many years ago. I can’t imagine having to deal with that kind of stuff

I've become mosty numb to it but when things escalate it can be taxing for sure. It won't get better until one or both of them are dead. Who says that about their parents, right? But there's nothing anyone can do that will make things better.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Life is a fucker. You doin good though.

Thanks man. I can't tell you the thoughts I have some days but if you get it, then you know what I'm talking about.

Don't get me wrong, it's not a daily struggle because I don't ever see or talk to them but my brother does. So I get an update or a phone call, oh, about every 2 weeks. It's always bad. But every other month it's terrible.

When he pulled the gun, he did it in front of my 10 year old son and my brother's wife who was watching him for us. Believe me it was a struggle to not go over there and choke him out, jailtime was damn near not a consideration.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Dammit. The thing that we have to remember is this shit stops with us. It HAS to.
Well it seems most of you guys matured earlier than I did and settled down and had kids. Good for you. I was not sure enough to go that far yet although my wife is much younger than I am and there’s still time.
I hope to be a good example and bypass any stupid bullshit that may come

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Well it seems most of you guys matured earlier than I did and settled down and had kids. Good for you. I was not sure enough to go that far yet although my wife is much younger than I am and there’s still time.
I hope to be a good example and bypass any stupid bullshit that may come

I feel like i did way better with the 3rd kid because i was older.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
I apologize if I misunderstood then. Wasn't aware you've caught wind of this situation. Too many dynamics and possible outcomes to make a decision. Calling the cops again I believe will make the situation worse. The next time though I'm not going to have a choice and I've decided at that time we will all suffer the consequences no matter what they are.
You've got my number, man. I was completely serious about calling anytime. Family stuff is hard. Been through lots of it. And @karlvv is right-- we've all got shit like this in our history. Spent 2 hours sitting in a cell when I was 15 because the asshole small-time crook my half-sister married thought he could lay hands on my mom because my dad was out of town. I literally took a fire poker to his knee. He was older & bigger, but a coward when it came to anyone who would fight back. No charges & a coworker of my dad got me out. But it caused family trouble for years because my half sister kept trying to "explain" why the asshole slapped my mom.

Even now, though not as violent, Suz's niece that lives right here in Monroe & we took in for a couple of months through her divorce 5 years ago hasn't come to see her since she got home after 2 months in the hospital last Thanksgiving.

Call if I can help in any way.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
You've got my number, man. I was completely serious about calling anytime. Family stuff is hard. Been through lots of it. And @karlvv is right-- we've all got shit like this in our history. Spent 2 hours sitting in a cell when I was 15 because the asshole small-time crook my half-sister married thought he could lay hands on my mom because my dad was out of town. I literally took a fire poker to his knee. He was older & bigger, but a coward when it came to anyone who would fight back. No charges & a coworker of my dad got me out. But it caused family trouble for years because my half sister kept trying to "explain" why the asshole slapped my mom.

Even now, though not as violent, Suz's niece that lives right here in Monroe & we took in for a couple of months through her divorce 5 years ago hasn't come to see her since she got home after 2 months in the hospital last Thanksgiving.

Call if I can help in any way.

Old head. You are truly a treasure.