Howard Law

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
"The best way to address the firepower concern is therefore not to try to outlaw or license many millions of older and perfectly legitimate firearms (which would be a licensing effort of staggering proportions) but to prohibit the possession of high capacity magazines," Ruger said in a letter to Congress in 1989.

"By a simple, complete, and unequivocal ban on large capacity magazines, all the difficulty of defining 'assault rifles' and 'semi-automatic rifles' is eliminated. The large capacity magazine itself, separate or attached to the firearm, becomes the prohibited item. A single amendment to Federal firearms laws could prohibit their possession or sale and would effectively implement these objectives."

Read Newsmax: Ruger Founder Once Pushed Gun Control
Urgent: Do you approve of Pres. Trump’s job performance? Vote Here Now!

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
the only argument I can see against the RPK is semi-automatic and select fire since the whole purpose of the RPK was to take the belt-fed RPD out of service and replace it with a part-swap compatible, easier maintainable, more reliable squad automatic weapon

having owned an RPD I can say it will
1. Shake every screw loose no matter what you do to it
2. More complex than needed to create sustained fire using an intermediate cartridge like the 7.62x39
3. Heavier than needed
4. Maintenance and services more difficult
5. Had to run belts and therefor needed an ammo-bearer

the RPK made so much more sense running standard magazines, 75 round drums, and having the ability to swap probably 70% of its components with an AKM.

in some areas it out performs the M249, mostly in its reliability, both overall and especially using magazines (anyone who’s shot a M249 SAW with an AR mag in the side mag well knows it’s absolutely worthless)

the added barrel length and weight may not be worth its advantages (slight velocity increase, longer sight picture, less time over heating etc)

but we buy RPKs because they’re cool AF
intro-1593355146.jpg

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
"The best way to address the firepower concern is therefore not to try to outlaw or license many millions of older and perfectly legitimate firearms (which would be a licensing effort of staggering proportions) but to prohibit the possession of high capacity magazines," Ruger said in a letter to Congress in 1989.

"By a simple, complete, and unequivocal ban on large capacity magazines, all the difficulty of defining 'assault rifles' and 'semi-automatic rifles' is eliminated. The large capacity magazine itself, separate or attached to the firearm, becomes the prohibited item. A single amendment to Federal firearms laws could prohibit their possession or sale and would effectively implement these objectives."

Read Newsmax: Ruger Founder Once Pushed Gun Control
Urgent: Do you approve of Pres. Trump’s job performance? Vote Here Now!
To send men to the firing squad, judicial proof is unnecessary. These procedures are an archaic bourgeois detail. This is a revolution! And a revolutionary must become a cold killing machine motivated by pure hate.

-your idol

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
To send men to the firing squad, judicial proof is unnecessary. These procedures are an archaic bourgeois detail. This is a revolution! And a revolutionary must become a cold killing machine motivated by pure hate.

-your idol
How the fuck did my long hair translate to che being my idol lolol

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
I have been absent from this board for a few days and just siting in the background.
I have had some issues with some things that were said in the early days of this new thread and it really bothered me to the point I took a step back.
Just before this new thread was created a friend reached out to me and said he had covid-19 and so I turned my attention to him and we have been non stop talking till 2 days ago when he went dark and I did not hear anything from him that day.
So I reached out to his sister and she said he took a turn for the worse and was put on a Ventilator.
This morning my Friend of 55 years who I have been around from my childhood lost his battle with Covid in a hospital room not surrounded by family or friends.
This puts things in perspective for me and I see life is short and friendships are precious.
This friend of mine never met a stranger and was so thoughtful and outgoing.
He kept me out of trouble a few times in my early days and was someone who I could always talk to no matter what it was about.
We have been Friends so long that he was more like a Brother and in our childhood we stayed at each others houses all the time.
He was the friend that I never lost touch with and on a regular basis was at his house or him and his family was at mine.
Please pray for his family as this was a shock to them and they are having a hard time with this.
I am OK and will be back to my normal self in a few days.

Absolutely awful...

Prayers for his family and friends.