Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

noclevername

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
usa
I have been absent from this board for a few days and just siting in the background.
I have had some issues with some things that were said in the early days of this new thread and it really bothered me to the point I took a step back.
Just before this new thread was created a friend reached out to me and said he had covid-19 and so I turned my attention to him and we have been non stop talking till 2 days ago when he went dark and I did not hear anything from him that day.
So I reached out to his sister and she said he took a turn for the worse and was put on a Ventilator.
This morning my Friend of 55 years who I have been around from my childhood lost his battle with Covid in a hospital room not surrounded by family or friends.
This puts things in perspective for me and I see life is short and friendships are precious.
This friend of mine never met a stranger and was so thoughtful and outgoing.
He kept me out of trouble a few times in my early days and was someone who I could always talk to no matter what it was about.
We have been Friends so long that he was more like a Brother and in our childhood we stayed at each others houses all the time.
He was the friend that I never lost touch with and on a regular basis was at his house or him and his family was at mine.
Please pray for his family as this was a shock to them and they are having a hard time with this.
I am OK and will be back to my normal self in a few days.
Prayers for you and your friends family

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
And that is how you grandparent!
All you youngins remember that!
My grandfather handed me an 1897 winchester when i was 7 yo and said the first rabbit that jumps up and you kill it this gun is yours , 2 people down the row of hunters yell rabbit , i cocked the hammer and killed it before they even got there gun up, im still the proud owner of that old shotgun