Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
How does it compare to the Russian laser?. You had one of those, I think?
The PERST is a strong laser, full power, but has no illuminator on it. Pressure switches are proprietary for the Perst, warranty is difficult at best.
If the unit works it works well. It’s so high-powered you will want/need to pair it with an IR illuminator to tone down the splash on target.
PERST 3 is better than four and comes with a built in full power illuminator.
There’s one for a good deal on ODT right now

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
175 FTF just for you

Hmmm, lemme think about it. I just spent a ton of money on stuff for the house so I might have to actually ask for permission instead of just asking for forgiveness on this one.

Also. Been playing resident evil 8 and real talk, It scares the shit out of me. I don’t know if I could sit alone in a dark basement on an 80” TV with surround sound and play that game. I’d need to post a security guard

I'm in if I get to post up with noodles and we can spoon afterwards.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Ok so here goes everything.
Wife has a 15mm Cyst in her brain.
We are seeing a neurologist Friday about it.
Along with the fibromyalgia getting worse and me falling off a damn truck 9 feet in the air we are still in good spirits.
I see the physical terrorist 3 times a week and can now finally get in and out of a car with little or no pain.
But the wife is still dealing with more issues than me and I see it taking its toll on her every day.
I hate to post this kind of stuff as I know others are worse off then we are and me and the wife are lucky to have each other to help us through these hard times.
That is all carry on.
Sorry to hear that, wish you all the best in your recovery.