Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Ok so here goes everything.
Wife has a 15mm Cyst in her brain.
We are seeing a neurologist Friday about it.
Along with the fibromyalgia getting worse and me falling off a damn truck 9 feet in the air we are still in good spirits.
I see the physical terrorist 3 times a week and can now finally get in and out of a car with little or no pain.
But the wife is still dealing with more issues than me and I see it taking its toll on her every day.
I hate to post this kind of stuff as I know others are worse off then we are and me and the wife are lucky to have each other to help us through these hard times.
That is all carry on.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Ok so here goes everything.
Wife has a 15mm Cyst in her brain.
We are seeing a neurologist Friday about it.
Along with the fibromyalgia getting worse and me falling off a damn truck 9 feet in the air we are still in good spirits.
I see the physical terrorist 3 times a week and can now finally get in and out of a car with little or no pain.
But the wife is still dealing with more issues than me and I see it taking its toll on her every day.
I hate to post this kind of stuff as I know others are worse off then we are and me and the wife are lucky to have each other to help us through these hard times.
That is all carry on.
Damn sorry to hear this. You both ha e been & still are in our prayers. You have my number. Please reach out whenever it works for you.