Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Ok so here goes everything.
Wife has a 15mm Cyst in her brain.
We are seeing a neurologist Friday about it.
Along with the fibromyalgia getting worse and me falling off a damn truck 9 feet in the air we are still in good spirits.
I see the physical terrorist 3 times a week and can now finally get in and out of a car with little or no pain.
But the wife is still dealing with more issues than me and I see it taking its toll on her every day.
I hate to post this kind of stuff as I know others are worse off then we are and me and the wife are lucky to have each other to help us through these hard times.
That is all carry on.
Dang i will say a prayer for you 2 hang in there

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Along with the fibromyalgia getting worse and me falling off a damn truck 9 feet in the air we are still in good spirits.
I see the physical terrorist 3 times a week and can now finally get in and out of a car with little or no pain.
But the wife is still dealing with more issues than me and I see it taking its toll on her every day.
I hate to post this kind of stuff as I know others are worse off then we are and me and the wife are lucky to have each other to help us through these hard times.
That is all carry on.

Thanks for letting us know. I was wondering why you hadn't been on much. Praying for you and your family for healing. Especially for your wife and her condition.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
That is all carry on.
Will pray for you both!

noclevername

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
usa
That is all carry on.
Prayers for healing sent for you and your family

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
That is all carry on.
Prayers up
Stay strong friend

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
That is all carry on.
Praying for you both, hope everything works out. Let us know of there is anything we can do.