Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
@T_Max you nailed to the floor?
Looks and sounds rough up your way.
alive and well , damn it got rough , hailed big as a quarter, more lightning that i care ever to see again , saw a few small funnels , yes i opened the garage door and watch the weather , was some strange stuff for sure ,

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Guys please say a prayer for Newnan tonight. I had a tornado go over my house tonight. Scariest shit ever. By myself made it worse. Newnan got fucked @lesptr hope you made it through okay. And @Miles hope you did as well down there. Truly sad my neighborhood has been destroyed. I and my close loved ones are okay.
Wow!!!! I am so sorry. How is your house?

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
If kids are involved, you have a lot of growing up to do, no disrespect. But every kid does deserves a good father or father figure. It's a lot work

That’s the hardest job there is. It harder with step kids if the mom doesn’t allow you to be an equal parent. My wif thought I was too hard on my (step) daughter when she was young. Now that’s she’s grown, my wife has wondered aloud if that was a mistake. It’s a BIG commitment. Be all in, or be all out.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Guys please say a prayer for Newnan tonight. I had a tornado go over my house tonight. Scariest shit ever. By myself made it worse. Newnan got fucked @lesptr hope you made it through okay. And @Miles hope you did as well down there. Truly sad my neighborhood has been destroyed. I and my close loved ones are okay.

Glad you’re ok.
I’m working and wife is on vacation with her youngest and granddaughter. MIL is at the house taking care of the dogs.

Too early to check on them, but as far as I can tell from this...
4109a741388a5de0bd5591c6a2e23748.png

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
FR though, any of you dudes wugh step kids...PM. This is gonna be a wild journey.

Did that, not a great ride. OTOH buddy of mine was a stepson, turned out great for him.

I married the greatest woman in the world, she gave me two sons. Honestly though, I used to have a rule against dating chicks with kids, and broke that rule once... here we are. I really think the stepson deal would have worked out ok, except his father's parents undermined everything we did. (they were complete degenerates, tried to paint us as the "bad guys", etc...)

He's all grown now and gets it. It's really tough when they're teens. Good luck.

Shortcut

Tracker
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
FR though, any of you dudes wugh step kids...PM. This is gonna be a wild journey.
I raised an adopted daughter, biological, and a step daughter. Consider them all my kids, my wife and I hate the step word. My wife and I both had kids when we married, so blended. Hit me up any time if you want to talk. ALL kids are a wild ride in life with unique phases as they grow.