Faktory 47

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
@3x did you tell whoever you sent it to you wanted the barrel cut OG style straight flush with the gas block? Don’t let them leave any “safe length” on there or you’ll never be able to install a 4-piece Bulgarian booster if you so choose
I sent the flash hider with the rifle and said "put that shit on it" so they are gonna have to. I saw an SLR106UR that they did and it looked real clean.
Also the engraving was $50, not $150, so yay for saving some money.

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
@3x did you tell whoever you sent it to you wanted the barrel cut OG style straight flush with the gas block? Don’t let them leave any “safe length” on there or you’ll never be able to install a 4-piece Bulgarian booster if you so choose
Krinks get Kanz, not Kboosters
It's in the rule book

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I sent the flash hider with the rifle and said "put that shit on it" so they are gonna have to. I saw an SLR106UR that they did and it looked real clean.
Also the engraving was $50, not $150, so yay for saving some money.
When it comes back I’m gonna see how you like the work and may go with them too. Fuck it man I waited forever anyways what’s another 4 weeks

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
I’m dating my former partners widow..

I was just being friends like we have been for years. She made first move. So....here we are

if you would like clarification on the entire situation before you assume I’m just an asshole, PM me.

@Matt Ellerbee called it a couple weeks ago.

to the very few who did know, thank you all for being understanding.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net

I was just being friends like we have been for years. She made first move. So....here we are

if you would like clarification on the entire situation before you assume I’m just an asshole, PM me.

I see no problem... she needs to learn to live again (so to speak).

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code

I knew it!

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
And if you believe in silver lining and all that jazz, since Kyle OD’d, I’ve pretty much stopped the ambien. Huge wake up call. Is this what my with in is life? I dunno. Maybe it’s just what I needed for now? I dunno, I’m 7 rum and Coke’s in and she’s driving us back lololol