Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I raised an adopted daughter, biological, and a step daughter. Consider them all my kids, my wife and I hate the step word. My wife and I both had kids when we married, so blended. Hit me up any time if you want to talk. ALL kids are a wild ride in life with unique phases as they grow.
We do not use the word stepson or step-daughter, they are our kids. 2 are going thru the teen stage, and it is "fun".

@Knight No matter how much you love your "no biological" kids, they will still miss Kyle. So will she. And you need to be OK with that.. We talk about Jerry and Shelly at least a couple of times a week. You cannot be jealous of that, or of Kyle's pics around the house, or his kids referring to him as dad.

Last edited:

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
We do not use the word stepson or step-daughter, they are our kids. 2 are going thru the teen stage, and it is "fun".
@Knight No matter how much you love your "no biological" kids, they will still miss Kyle. So will she. And you need to be OK with that.. We talk about Jerry and Shelly at least a couple of times a week. You cannot be jealous of that, or of Kyle's pics around the house, or hos kids referring to him as dad.
It is a long road and takes a strong man , be understanding and have patience , It is an learning experience for everyone., but 100% worth it if done right

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
@Knight No matter how much you love your "no biological" kids, they will still miss Kyle. So will she. And you need to be OK with that.. We talk about Jerry and Shelly at least a couple of times a week. You cannot be jealous of that, or of Kyle's pics around the house, or hos kids referring to him as dad.

100% agree. The thing that made our arrangement so difficult was boy going to grandparents every other weekend. They were completely irresponsible, as well as over-the-top animosity towards my wife. Really bad situation.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
100% agree. The thing that made our arrangement so difficult was boy going to grandparents every other weekend. They were completely irresponsible, as well as over-the-top animosity towards my wife. Really bad situation.
Dee moved to GA from KY, so it made a difference, and both of Jerry's parents treat her better than her own mom. After they got over me taking their grandbaby South, they turned out better than OK. I am very fortunate, they treat me as their SIL and they are good inlaws.

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
Charge it? Thought you already bought it and it arrived...I’m talking about the hammock tent. What are YOU talking about?
My bad man I've posted a bunch of mail calls of shit I buy and don't use.....LMAOOO
I was talking about a gps watch. I haven't put the hammock up yet, I was going to, but there's not a single place at my house it'll spread out and hang :(

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
So, y’all might not recall that I allegedly got a TX-22 recently. And it had no rear sight, as previous guy had used an optic, so the rear sight was lost - but the optic plate was still there.
This meant (allegedly) that I either had to get a rear sight, or spend a shitload on an optic.

image.jpg image.jpg
So, apparently, the front sight had to be replaced too, in order for it all to line up.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks

@Knight No matter how much you love your "no biological" kids, they will still miss Kyle. So will she. And you need to be OK with that.. We talk about Jerry and Shelly at least a couple of times a week. You cannot be jealous of that, or of Kyle's pics around the house, or his kids referring to him as dad.
We definitely still talk about him almost every time we see each other. Just like hearing stories about fighting fire since he never told her anytbing that ever happened at work

Shortcut

Tracker
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
Oh, @Wudee , I apparently have an old piece of your artwork laying around thanks to @Jake and @Old Skool.

View attachment 122663
I adore it, but I need to find a muzzle device for it, if anyone’s got a spare slant brake hanging around...

slant brake? For? What threads? I have an ak slant brake if that is what you need you can have it