Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Evil 1

Frontiersman
May 11, 2015
Everywhere
If you are talking about Barrow's in Butler, I highly recommend!

I have been around gun stuff a long time, and have been to a lot of shops. This place is my all-time favorite. Same family that has always run it-great people, great selection-awesome place!
Nope its Green auto parts and they have guns in the back.Barrow county Winder Ga

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Alright, let's hit 1000 by the end of the week! Can we do it? All it takes is for you to invite someone.

Let's do this... the more active members, the more fun this site becomes!

Get creative! Be ingenious! Be original or steal a tried and true idea.... but let's do this!

Reactions: 00formula6spd

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Alright, let's hit 1000 by the end of the week! Can we do it? All it takes is for you to invite someone.

Let's do this... the more active members, the more fun this site becomes!

Get creative! Be ingenious! Be original or steal a tried and true idea.... but let's do this!
Driving around town with this, does that count? Might scare people away.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Righter13

Student of life
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Greenville SC
Zip code
My understanding of Class III is that the paper work always has to accompany the item.

I have read stuff online about what to do if you find Grandpa's M2 carbine in a closet and can't find the paper work (and are unsure whether there is any paperwork.)

The advice was to look again. And again, and again-REAL hard.

The advice was definitely DO NOT call up and admit to having a class III item with no paperwork. At issue was a class III which may not have ever been registered-so the situation is definitely a little different.

Be careful-and get advice from people who know. Pew pew pew is a good guy-maybe you can PM him and see what to do. Definitely don't call up big brother and ask.
Yeah, your situation is definitely different.

To my knowledge the paperwork doesn't have to be with the item.

Most people carry a copy of paperwork though just to avoid headaches from local LEO or if the range you go to has a policy where they want to see it.

Dinky Dau

Over Sexed Sr. Citizen
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 12, 2015
Zip code
Its true some cant sever ties and be loyal to just one
Why in the Hell would you want to sever tie''s? Some have a problem, I belong to several different sites, and gain knowledge from each..Some for specific tech information...Others when I am searching for something... A multitude of reasons, that meet my needs..Those that I enjoy I support, I will not commit to only one site, Damn I am not married to but one thing. And after 40 years she is getting on my nerves..

Jcountry

Frontiersman
Mar 30, 2015
Georgia
I just posted that as a guess...

B-1-Cool!

I used to love the fly overs they would do at the races! Nothing like that noise!

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
I have a similar pic I took at the Evergreen museum, home of the Spruce Goose.

Loves me some historic aircraft!

Hayata

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code

Hayata

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
image.jpg

Now guess what this is!

madHatter

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Fuckville
everywhere i go and talk about trading sites, i hand out the cards that dougie gave me. every meet, and every meet i go to... same thing. hopefully i have garnered a few more people by that

Reactions: Jmblack

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Some ranges will not let you shoot there without a copy of the stamp. Stamp follows the item. I would definitely talk to @heavyd about it.

Dinky Dau

Over Sexed Sr. Citizen
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 12, 2015
Zip code
Personally I have never had a problem..It is not up to you to carry proof, unless going over state lines...Which is up for further discussion, it is up to law enforcement to prove you don't..Now that being said,,to shut some Pie Holes, might be a good idea to carry proof, just don't pull it out until they make an ass out of themselves...Again just my opinion...