Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
I will, but it will be hard. I'm currently working 28-29 days every month. I'm pretty sure I worked 30 days in February. Life is hard at the moment but I would sure like to go to one.
That is what vacation days are for! Yeah working so much sucks but it just means you have earned some time off!

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
That is what vacation days are for! Yeah working so much sucks but it just means you have earned some time off!

You know the f'd up part? I'm retired Army and I work more than most. Weird. Who knew retirement could be so exhausting?

Reactions: Strider12

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
You know the f'd up part? I'm retired Army and I work more than most. Weird. Who knew retirement could be so exhausting?
My father retired 2 years ago and works harder now than when we wasn't. Used to, he only did the physical labor stuff on the weekends and now that he has retired, he is active all week as well.

Reactions: karlvv

Righter13

Student of life
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Greenville SC
Zip code
I will definitely find out. You are one of the ones I like discussing with so it means something when you say it.
Well thank you Sir. I didn't realize i had that kind of presence there. I haven't been there since my hat except to answer PMs

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Well thank you Sir. I didn't realize i had that kind of presence there. I haven't been there since my hat except to answer PMs

I didn't even know you got a hat. I was prolly working. What for? Oh and by the way... Anyone Army that has worked at Fort Gordon I like to talk to.

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Why in the Hell would you want to sever tie''s? Some have a problem, I belong to several different sites, and gain knowledge from each..Some for specific tech information...Others when I am searching for something... A multitude of reasons, that meet my needs..Those that I enjoy I support, I will not commit to only one site, Damn I am not married to but one thing. And after 40 years she is getting on my nerves..

Amen! Although I hope you enjoy this site more than any other and want to spend the majority of your time here, I would be a fool to believe that you or anyone doesn't spend their time elsewhere...in fact I would encourage it. We live in a big world and we only learn when we venture out and explore new areas. We only grow when we come back home and share it with others.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
I'm not looking for sympathy. It just helps me to talk about it. I found my cat dead in the ditch yesterday. He was the coolest cat ya ever met. I understood him and he understood me. I've never had an animal like him. He was and is my bud. I cried for 8 hours yesterday. Yeah, I know I'm a bitch. I'm so amazed that that little shit has meant so much to me. I hope I meet him again when I die. He is cool as ice and such a joy to be around.