• Total voters

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
Want to see what @Old Skool sends you when you pay $20 bucks for 2 Polish
Fattys?

image.jpg

When I opened the package and saw the book I actually said out loud “WOW”! My wife was like “What’s the matter?” LOL

Greg the Polish Fattys are beautiful and worth more than 10 bucks a piece anytime anywhere. I really appreciate the swag too! But this book! When I saw the post months ago about it I was silently envious and wanted a copy right then and there. I don’t know what say than other than you have made this former recon pilots year! Seriously Bro, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
Fattys?

View attachment 82632

When I opened the package and saw the book I actually said out loud “WOW”! My wife was like “What’s the matter?” LOL

Greg the Polish Fattys are beautiful and worth more than 10 bucks a piece anytime anywhere. I really appreciate the swag too! But this book! When I saw the post months ago about it I was silently envious and wanted a copy right then and there. I don’t know what say than other than you have made this former recon pilots year! Seriously Bro, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Again, we don't deserve @Old Skool in this group. He's too good for us

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Fattys?

View attachment 82632

You got a Rubix Cube???

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
Fattys?

View attachment 82632

He's solid fo sure